• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

gilbertman

Where am I?
Years
  • maya miyazono said:
    oh yeah! let's talk some more Gil.And now you need is Satoshi,and richie and im liven da life!

ohh yeah those are some old ones i never posted here they are:
    Ash:

Richie:

and Clair:

and thank you guys for the comments

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

Oh MI GAWD! GM, you did a pic of Clair/Ibuki/Sandra/Debora?
    WHOA! You are on my good list now. She is liek teh hottness. The background is liek the kewlest and just the way you liek did it is liek t0tally 4\/\/350/\/\3 (awesome). When I get liek really excited, I liek speak in 1337 talk. I provide translation when I'm done drooling though.
    I have that picture liek sav3d on my pc. It's from wh3n you post3d t3h pic on Serebii.
    Sorry, if you hate 1337 talk.
    Edit: just one problem, the blue on her sexay outfit is a lil 2 lite. Make it a lil darker next time.
    Oh yeah! Like you did with Steven/Daigo, do more poses of Clair. I'll luv u 4 it.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • Crystal Clair said:

Oh MI GAWD! GM, you did a pic of Clair/Ibuki/Sandra/Debora?
    WHOA! You are on my good list now. She is liek teh hottness. The background is liek the kewlest and just the way you liek did it is liek t0tally 4\/\/350/\/\3 (awesome). When I get liek really excited, I liek speak in 1337 talk. I provide translation when I'm done drooling though.
    I have that picture liek sav3d on my pc. It's from wh3n you post3d t3h pic on Serebii.
    Sorry, if you hate 1337 talk.
    Edit: just one problem, the blue on her sexay outfit is a lil 2 lite. Make it a lil darker next time.

well im glad you like her im planning on doing an up close drawing of her soon maybe ill start now but thanks

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    cool, you drew Clair great, two thumbs up for this picture and thanks go to Gilbertman for taking time to draw all the other characters.

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • DarkPhoenix said:
    What ever happened to the komono sisters you said you were working on?

Great job, as usual... but what else is new? lol.

well ets just say the Kimono sisters got put on the back burner theyre all about 60% done but i got into these up close views i havent finished them and im havent a little trouble doing their faces, i really like the people to look like how they do on the show and i cant find that good of pics but ill finish them soon, unfirtunatly they probably wont be up till friday

but tomarrow ill be releasing a close up pic of May so yeah

and what is that suppose to mean: "Great job, as usual... but what else is new?" *goes off and cries* :p no really thanks

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
  • It means that you have a consistancy which reeks of complete and total... AWESOMENESS! lol... I'm running out of creative ways to say it XD lol.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • DarkPhoenix said:
    It means that you have a consistancy which reeks of complete and total... AWESOMENESS! lol... I'm running out of creative ways to say it XD lol.
    of course thats what you meant well last drawing of the week i wnt be back here till friday so awwww but my newest drawing is May:

hope you like her

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • Crystal Clair said:
    May's hair is too yellow. It ruins the pic.
    I'm waiting patiently for your Clair closeup. heheheheh!

alright good catch there i toned her hair color down, thanks for catching that and your gonna hafta be more patient cuz i wont be back here till probably tuesday so if you can wait till then

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Well i have to say i love every single background you have done. They realy good with the characters and there very well done.
    As for the characters them selfe you have a few that are very good like the bosses of Magama and Aqua.
    Though the first ones where good but room for improvment.
    Now they are much better and improving. So i don't have much els to say.

Fiver

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I can't see the picture of May, all I see is a red x in a white box.

Fiver

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    the picture of May does try to load up but then it disappears to the red x in the white box :(. can't you post the image again or try to get that one working. thanks.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • hmm i can see the May pic just fine, hmm can you guys still not see it? well thanks for the comments, and here for Crystal Clair i have Clair up close:

hope you like it

and as for Sammy, i just found a good pic of his pokeball so i should be starting on him in the next couple days after ive completed the EEvee sisters which if anybody cares ive completely finished 1 Eevee sister and the other 3 are nearing completion so yeah,

as always thank you guys for the comments, i really appreciate them!

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Aw! Just for me! I feel so special. I said this on Bulbagarden so I copied it.
    0_0 YOU DID CLAIR! FINALLY!
    My gawd, she's BEAUTIFUL. I lurve the way you portrayed her. I'm adding her to meh gallery. She is teh beauty.....
    (five minutes later)
    I'm still stunned!
    Could you by any chance do a picture of her and Liza kissing or just of her and Liza together? I'll give you something really cool! I'm serious, I have something for you.
    One problem that I see you haven't changed. Clair's colors are too light. They're not that light in the show. The blue is supposed to be a very dark turquoise around the hue of 140, the Sat of 240 and the Lum of 30. I know my colors. And the black of the cape is supposed to be this color: hue 140, sat 240 and Lum 15.
    BTW, I'm a paint expert if ya didn't notice. Hope I helped ya.

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • okay im reposting the MAy pic:

hopefully this one shows up if not here is the pic:
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/gilbertman/maycloseupjm.png
    hoep that works and here are 2 drawings i just finished

First is Chigusa, one of the characters featured on yesterdays episode of pokemon on WB:

please notice i didnt put those bumps on her knees on purpose, i hated who they looked so i took em out

and second is the first EEvee sister and my favorite of the Eevee sisters Kome:

alright Crystal Clair, umm the kissing thing i dont think i could do that i wouldnt know where to start or what thier position whould be, but i can try doing a shippy pic for you i got an idea i think you'll like it, unfortunatly it'll be a while
    here is the order that im doing the drawings:
    1.Sammy
    2.3 other eevee sisters
    3.Mondo
    4.Bannai
    5.Nickolai
    6.Liza up close
    7. Clair + Liza shippy pic

so again i really thank you for your comments

Back