• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime mess ups

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
  • Have you ever been watching your favorite anime and notice a mess up like some thing they did or some thing they said? well if you have you can post here I like hearing about stuff like that. heres an example from yu-gi-oh: Panic plays a card saying its a magic card but when he lays it down on the field it is purple the color of a trap card. stuff like that

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • They do it all the time in the Pokemon movies. o_O; I think it might be a 4kids thing. XD But I think I remember something like that happening in Dragonball Z. x_X;;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    *Scyther appears on the screen*:

Team Rocket:It's Alakazam!

-.-;

Kuragari

My Sassy Girl
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    In Trigun, in one screen Rei-Dei the Blade was like...as tall as a building that was behind him. :D

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Kairi said:

-.-;
    Yea I know that one, but in the comentary about the movie they say they left that one in on purpose because it kind of makes sense do you really expect Team Rocket to know every single Pokemon.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That is called covering. They have known every other Pok?mon, some before Ash has even seen them. They so covered on that. =/

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Lanceiscool said:
    In several Yu-gi-oh episodes, look for monsters on the field before people play them. :laugh:
    Yea I saw one the other day on the Panic episode a short silver monster was on the field out side the barrier before he even played it.

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    well he played metal guardian after YUGI played swords of reavealing light so it wasnt in the little barier circle thing

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years

• Oh I've got a classic Pok?mon one. I don't know if it's too well known or not but in Pok?mon: The Movie 2000, when Tracey, Ash, and Misty met Melody, during that whole conversation Misty's name was never EVER introduced nor did anyone say "Hey Misty" to have Melody know her name so quickly. Well, Melody kissed Ash on the cheek and after Misty got all miffed about that, Melody says, "Oh, and Misty? Try not to get jealous." *slams head against the wall*

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    Kairi said:

-.-;
    i think that the creaters were just showing a sign of stupidity to the viewers

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Spyke said:
    i think that the creaters were just showing a sign of stupidity to the viewers

Oh, there was massive stupidity all right. From 4kids.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • In one DBZ movie i think when Vegeta goes super saiyan, his hairs still Black, his eyebrows are yellow, his eyes are jade, and the energy around him is gold! so basically he was a super saiyan with black hair! :laugh: and in the Yu-Gi-Oh! episode...it was "Duel With a Ghoul" and Feral Imp was in Kaibas computer and like 5 minutes later Yugi played it! :cross-eye

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Oh, I was watching the first Pokemon movie and I noticed a few of those mistakes you mentioned earlier one was in the scene were Mewtwo was makeing all those Pokemon clones well if you look carefully it sthows about three or four Golduck being made, also this is more of a color mistake but when the one trainer that has the Garados when he lets it out in the begining of the movie when it comes out of the water its lips are blue. thats just the noticeable ones I saw a whole bunch more very minor ones throughout the movie but most of them are only noticed if you are really looking at the detail in some scenes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I was watching the episode where Ash and Jackson/Junichi battled each other, (I believe it's called 'Tie One On') and noticed a mistake. The announcer said something like 'Ash has already managed to beat Jackson's Psyduck', yada yada yada.... Well, if you look behind Jackson when it shows a close-up of him, on the charts where it shows the current battle stats, you can clearly see that he had a Golduck, not a Psyduck. -_-; Lol, those dumb announcers. Who hires them anyways?

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • MegaLightBlaze said:
    I'm not sure if this was a mistake but yugi cept on saying Obnoxios Celtic Gaurdian we he was fighting Gamsly(SP?).
    I don't think that was a mistake 4kids might be dumb but they aren't dumb enough to make the same mistake almost 14 times.
    I just saw a really good mistake on the Pokemon:2000 movie when the big airship crashes on lightning island Ash grabs the sphere and the entire crew run off and leap into the boat you now the one that they used to sail up the mountain side on fire island well I had a big question mark over my head trying to think of how that boat got all the way to lightning island from fire island.

codes

I only like pokemon games
    Years
    • Age 32
    • L.A
    • Seen Sep 14, 2005
    in a dbz episode when goku and vegita were inside majin buus mind vegita is super saian then he gets hit falls down his hair turns black then he stands up and his hairs yellow again!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Nah, he probly just turned Super Saiyan before he got back up...or he knows how to dye his hair in 15 seconds! ^_^;

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • The one that always bothered me in pokemon was the constant confusion between Poliwhirl/Poliwrath and Growlithe/Arcanine.

With DBZ...I swear, the artists were all on crack. There's so many inconsistencies and things that make you go, "WTF?" that it's not even worth thinking about. x_X

Back