• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I Believe I have some sort of Power of Attorney or something since I gave life to this damn thing! ;_; I could have just as easily let this be in the hands of Jorah! Or worse! AZUMI!
    You know what? You should leave this thread to me. XP Then all of us shall be discussing Ash x Egg, Ash x His Cap, Dento x Grass Monkey, Iris x Berries, and what not. It will be surely fun~!! ^_^;

I love the whole mysteryeggshipping joke. Especially the banner. Cracking up inside (no pun intended...)

Glad that at least someone liked my little joke. ^^;
    Two minute noodle banner making skills. XD;;

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

You know what? You should leave this thread to me. XP Then all of us shall be discussing Ash x Egg, Ash x His Cap, Dento x Grass Monkey, Iris x Berries, and what not. It will be surely fun~!! ^_^;
    Please god no

But the dub isn't actually official! And given how they add in shipping hints where there wasn't supposed to be in the original in the past...
    Meh...
    I've always thought kenny had a crush on her, but Dawn does not like him, only as a friend.
    Can we discuss heattagshipping (or whatever) for a second? Because I always thought people discussed that ship bc stalkers are usually in love with someone and Conway stalks the gang, but after watching the Sinnoh League, it seems like Conway has a canon crush on Dawn! It is, of course, totally one-sided (as it should be-he seems to ignore Dawn's personal space). But still, I was surprised the whole blushing/singling out/asking awkward questions signs were there.
    I do like the shipping they go great together if you ask me. But hes just practically a stalker, she finds him really creepy.

Glad that at least someone liked my little joke. ^^;
    Two minute noodle banner making skills. XD;;

I think it would have looked better without pikachu in it, looks all pikashipping too.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

I think it would have looked better without pikachu in it, looks all pikashipping too.

Edited to meet standards. Please Enjoy

Spoiler:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Im impressed AK47, a true work of art.

I know, it's so good and beautiful when you consider that I made it with a trackman mouse in a matter of 40 seconds :D

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    The only thing I can think of him saying to her, to make her kick him off is: "I want to see your boobys." N was always a lonely child, he didn't have much friends and went though puberty without any women in his life. That must explain it all, unless him going way too far into this.

Errrr, you don't wanna know what I just pictured.

But White's more flat-chested. If he was like, looking at her behind, that'd make sense.

Good, cause I wasn't even thinking like that.

'm surprised Jorah hasn't been weighing in on this craziness. Guessing she's on vacation?

Or she's not in a mood to talk.

But I really have more confidence in Jorah, because a thousand things have to go wrong for you to get Jorah mad. XD

Hah. Hahahaha LOL

You already drugged her on coffee. -_-

Charizard203

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2019
    I don't feel like replying I'll just say this, I read the profile here is a piece I remember Ash and Iris were feeding on 'Wild' Berries until Dent found out. This is not exact but to me it is the same meaning.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I don't feel like replying I'll just say this, I read the profile here is a piece I remember Ash and Iris were feeding on 'Wild' Berries until Dent found out. This is not exact but to me it is the same meaning.

Eating berries is not the same as being a "wild herbivore". You're using "wild" to modify "herbivore" when in fact it is actually used to modify "berries". Wild berries are simply berries that have grown in the wild without human intervention; wild herbivores are animals/people that have not been tamed by society and only eat fruits and vegetables.
    Not the same thing at all.

Wonderful editing, AK. That banner just completely convinces me to support MysteryeggShipping.

Edit: From today's episode...
    Spoiler:

Aww, they're so cute.

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    That banner is poor...

I Believe I have some sort of Power of Attorney or something since I gave life to this damn thing! ;_; I could have just as easily let this be in the hands of Jorah! Or worse! AZUMI!

Me and Azumi didn't want the thread when the thread had a monarchy.

Fetus? (spelling check)

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/foetus

Speaking of thread-vets, I'm surprised Jorah hasn't been weighing in on this craziness. Guessing she's on vacation?

Can we discuss heattagshipping (or whatever) for a second? Because I always thought people discussed that ship bc stalkers are usually in love with someone and Conway stalks the gang, but after watching the Sinnoh League, it seems like Conway has a canon crush on Dawn! It is, of course, totally one-sided (as it should be-he seems to ignore Dawn's personal space). But still, I was surprised the whole blushing/singling out/asking awkward questions signs were there.

Avoiding it or sometimes don't have time. I haven't actually been on a proper holiday away in years. Thanks for noticing, anyway. Although I did post those N pictures a few days ago

Oooh yes, I have to catch up for the dub, but I loved the shipping signs even just watching in Japanese XD

Hah. Hahahaha LOL

It says a lot that you prefer to think AK47 is wrong than yourself.

Years

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Spoiler:

I missed the Mysteryegg shipping hint from earlier, how cute <3

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Yeah, who keeps downvoting this thread? XD It makes me want to just put my rating as 1 star as well, as usually the cool threads are all one star anyway. I think I'll just do that, then. I feel bad about being on the computer Christmas Day, but I was actually installing a driving hazard perception test I just got...XD

Mew~'s Temporary Account.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Yeah, who keeps downvoting this thread? XD It makes me want to just put my rating as 1 star as well, as usually the cool threads are all one star anyway. I think I'll just do that, then. I feel bad about being on the computer Christmas Day, but I was actually installing a driving hazard perception test I just got...XD
    Heh, well it was three when I logged on and it was still three when I rated it 1 like, an hour ago. I was tempted

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022

How do you feel bad? My netbook is my only assess to something fun to do.

About the Mysteryegg Shipping, I think i kills Pikachu and Ash shippings. (What name was it again?)

Mew~'s Temporary Account.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011

About the Mysteryegg Shipping, I think i kills Pikachu and Ash shippings. (What name was it again?)
    It's called Pikashipping. ;D

Filler: I like pie, Pieshipping - Me x Pie

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Well, we've succeeded in giving the thread two stars. That is my Christmas present to AK47.

I dunno, Christmas is supposed to be about family and stuff, and here I am on my computer by myself XD For the moment, anyway.

Filler: I like pie, Pieshipping - Me x Pie

Someone is going to eat your ship.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back