• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    hey Chi's Sweet Home is any good i'm trying to watch a new series sience i'm finish with fate stay night and higurashi no naku koro ni the two seasons

Majay-hi

Fey Hound(Vampire Hunter)
    Years
    Ive got a couple ?'s
    1.Anyone recomend a new anime(i can only watch Bleach,Code:Geass,Full Metal Alchemist,Blood+,naruto,Death Note,DBZ)
    2.Anyone give me sugestions on a topic or title or charecter ideas 4 a manga(trying to figure out how to create one[Got 3 books about them])
    If anyone could help me out that would be great

Last edited:

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    even though im not in the club, (although i would like to join...which ill do) Mnemosyne is a great anime to catch. although its meant for 18+

can i join!! love watching anime

new fave characters

Ryuu from S.A.
    Soul and Black Star from Soul Eater
    Haruna - To Love-Ru
    Rin - Mnemosyne
    chizuru - kanokon

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    VK - Vampire Knight. I just started watching it. it seems pretty good, comical and serious at the same time. can't wait to see some action though.

Back