• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    well rosario was cute but the manga wins by a long shot and what don't tell me vampire knight is only going to be 13 ep man i'm so sad right now

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hey I wanna join, I absolutley loves me some anime. Let me answer a few questions asked below
    Fave genre of anime:
    Action and Adventure

Name some animes you think not many have heard of that you have seen:
    Shinzo

How much anime stuff do you own?
    Not that much

Name an anime you dropped and tell why you did not like it:
    I haven't dropped it completly, but, Naruto is getting kinda boring

Do you refer to japanese animation as "anime"?
    Yes

Do you get upset when people call japanese animation 'cartoons'?
    Oh yeah

Do you commonly use words like 'nani' and 'baka' even though you can't speak Japanese?
    Yep

If yes, do you know what 'nani' and 'baka' mean?
    Nani=What! Baka=Stupid, dummy or the a curse word

Have you learned all the Japanese you know from watching anime?
    Somewhat

Have you ever answered a question with "hai"?
    Yes

If you could make an anime what might it be about?
    After me and my friends manga Shadow Angel

Will you still watch anime when you are old?
    Yep
    Okay n_n.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    o-o Wow..I can't believe it. Hayate no Gotoku is licensed. This soon? Wow..Never thought this would happen because of the parodies and such. xD btw, Bandai licensed it.

Also, Gakuen Alice is licensed by Right Stuf. Expect a boxset next spring.

Still catchin' up with Kirarin. xD

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Gakuen Alice was one of the animes that I really loved last time, Mikan was so cute~

I haven't gotten around to reading any more than a few chapters in the manga, but it's so much more indepth in plot compared to the anime. I wish there was a second season of Gakuen Alice ><;

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    yeah!! even a guy loves that anime..!!! wahoo...though i don't like natsume a bit...what's the name of that guy that can control shadow or something????

and hey...did you guys ever watched the rare cool anime called claymore???? it's really awesome...i bet you coudn't wait the season 2 of it if you watched it...

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Tsubasa~! One of the smexiest characters IMO xD;

And I've heard of Claymore from a lot of my guy friends, but haven't gotten around to watching it ><

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    I've been following a new one called Strike Witches. Normally sci fi anime doesn't appeal to me, but this one adds a little magical girl-esque ideas to the "fight-aliens-that-are taking-over-the world" formula. Only one episode has aired so far, and it ended on a cliffhanger, so I'm dying to know what happens next!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Well, I watched the last episode of Death Note.......again, it gets funnier everytime I see Light and Mikamis deranged faces.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Dang, I want to watch Slayers Revolution! I got the torrent, but I haven't downloaded yet. I been hearing the first episode was pretty good, so I have hopes. I been going very slowly watching my anime. I hope to get caught up soon.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Vampire Knight anime seems to be not as good as it was at the beginning because they seem to be rushing the story that happens in the manga ;_;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You mean, they skipped a few things in it? Most important things? Dang, that isn't good. But I think that is why they want everyone to get the manga because more stuff happen there. Look what happen with Lovely Complex.

Well I hope Season 2 will be good. ^^

Wow that sounds like a good anime EmeraldSky. Glad you enjoyed the second episode. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Yes for example there is a scene where Zero will not bite Yuuki then she bites him and he is shocked. She did it because she thought he was feeling bad about biting her so then she was like now we are even. He was weak and she wanted him to eat her blood because when he does he heals lightning fast. XD

Back