• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    If the characters were real, who would you like to meet?

I have a feeling this question has been asked...that is all I came up with. *shrugs*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    If the characters were real, who would you like to meet?

Edward Elric - he is probably the coolest character there is. XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I'd like to meet, *takes breath* :

Hinata, Naruto, Shikamaru, Sakura, Shino, Kiba, Tenten, Lee, Soifon, Ichigo, Rukia, Toshiro, Orihime, Hinamori, Katara, Sokka, Zuko, Jun, Pilika, Yoh, Morty, Ren, Edward, Alphonse, Riza, Mustang, Winry, Kagome, Sango, Inuyasha, Light, L, Misa, Ash, Brock, May, Dawn, Misty, Sabrina, Risa, Otani, Risa, Minako, Makoto, Ami, & Rei.

There, I am now officially crazy. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I'd like to meet, *takes breath* :

Hinata, Naruto, Shikamaru, Sakura, Shino, Kiba, Tenten, Lee, Soifon, Ichigo, Rukia, Toshiro, Orihime, Hinamori, Katara, Sokka, Zuko, Jun, Pilika, Yoh, Morty, Ren, Edward, Alphonse, Riza, Mustang, Winry, Kagome, Sango, Inuyasha, Light, L, Misa, Ash, Brock, May, Dawn, Misty, Sabrina, Risa, Otani, Risa, Minako, Makoto, Ami, & Rei.

There, I am now officially crazy. XD

Omg, that is the same amount of people I want to meet. Well plus some from The Slayers and Ranma 1/2. XD

If they were real and I see them walking down the street or whatever...I would walk up to them and say hi and stuff. XD Plus I would try to get their autograph.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    What manga/s would you like to see as anime/s?

Hmm...let me see. I will pick Lovely Complex, Hana-Kimi, Love Attack!, Kare First Kiss, and that is all I can think of. All the other ones I got a manga for is already animated. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awesome choice! I won't mind watching that one. Man, there are a lot of manga out right now. And only a quarter of the manga is getting animinated. There should be more. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh so those are getting animated? That is totally awesome! I hope Love Attack gets animated. :3

Lilliputian.

l0l hawt!!!1
    Years
    I have been absent for some time, my apologies D:

I'm currently watching Sukisho! though. Ooooh, I love it.
    I'd like to meet the Hitachiin twins in real life *pervy grin*

Anywho, I'm pretty sure that all the mangas I'm reading right now are animated... except Vampire Knight but that's being animated. Oooh! And Fairy Tail. Yea, I'd like to see that as an anime.

Back