• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^*[Anna's Art Gallery]*^

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    beautiful dialga! you really should color it, it's one of the best of your drawings!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Awesome work, it looks great!! Very cool indeed!! :D

On many occasions, my pens do that as well!! >_<

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    hmm... I'm dissapointed in your rotom drawing. it's not that it's bad, it's still pretty good, but it's just.... simple. it just looks so simple. but the shading is pretty good. but I think it's just because it's rotom, I'm sure you'll do very good on other drawings!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Dawn: Is it me, or is Dawn a little chunky in this drawing? XD Nice drawing overall, but she just looks fat.

Fakemon: It looks like an alternate evolution of Torchic. Which is a good thing, because I think Torchic should have went toward the flying type. Nice shading and an overall good drawing (and Fakemon).

Ulquiorra.Nz

Genius Of Rpg
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Real artists use pens, it shows their trust in their abilities :P

lol nice work ^^

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
    Years
    Well, I'll say you're not bad.
    Your coloring is pretty good, but you might need to watch out for the lines (as when the pictures are zoomed in, I can see some outside of the line coloring!) and try to make everything more smooth.

Perspective is also a huge issue D: (I have problems when placing eyes on a face >_< Its pretty funny looking at my older works) You have to be careful when deciding where things go and how things look (I'm referring to the picture of May right now, just as an example).
    For this particular picture, I have a few tips that myself and a few other friends use when drawing.
    Since I can't post URLs yet (I don't have 15 posts, aww), I'll just say to plan your drawing first. Plot the basic shape using sticks and circles to where things go, and what pose you're going to use. (Circles = used for joints, like the elbow, shoulder, knees, etc.) Then fill everything in as you go (draw lines around the joints to fit everything in, then erase the lines you no longer need.. Of course draw the clothing on afterward. This works VERY well for drawing dresses and skirts, where the flow of the clothing is important).

For the face, I'd suggest using lines to help position everything. If you're drawing from a slightly sideways perspective, there should be a small grove in the cheek caused by the bone above the eye and lower cheek (to fit the eye or something like that). Draw two lines from the top and bottom of that grove to fit the eye, and carry those lines all the way across the face. Where the two lines end is where the ear will be placed. Next draw a line from the top of the head (if its from a sideways perspective, it wont be in the middle, but more toward the side that's facing away) to the chin.. Somewhere in the middle is where the nose will be placed.. You can also use this line to position the mouth.

You've got some potential I can see o: So keep workin' hard!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I can't believe I didn't find this place sooner!
    It is filled with amazing art work and a true show of passion towards drawing.
    By Anastasia of course... =P I cannot wait for your next installment as I am starting to be inspired by your drawings. I used to love drawings but then I kinda faded away from it. Hopefully your work will guide me back on path and I may start my own Gallery some day.
    Best of luck!
    ~ Kuggles ~

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I realy like the glaceon on the page number 6 and the pikachu in the first page. PLEASE, scan more!

Back