• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^*[Anna's Art Gallery]*^

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Well, I've seen better of you, but the Arceus doesn't look bad.....

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    You are really good at this, the pictures all look really professional. I really like the picture of the Umbreon.

Years
    Manaphy
    ^*[Anna's Art Gallery]*^

+++​

Flareon

Enjoy my testing pictures ~

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    The book cover is awesome, nothing to say about it. The Manaphy is a disappointment, it's pretty good, but not as good as I'm used from you. The Flareon on the other hand is really good. Though I don't see why you had to hurt it (lol jk).

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012

Blase

Bow Down to Master Blase!
    Years
    whos gonna want to steal that junk?! it doesnt look as good...are you a begginer?

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    The color effect of the Gummy Bear is very good, it has a nice effect somehow. The waterange is just..... random, and a huge disappointment. It's just not something I'm used to of you.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    That's okay, school is important after all eh? But they're also damn time wasters. >.<

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    These are really good, I love your use of colors. May is a little awkwardly proportioned, but it looks purposely awkward. That may or may not be the case, but it appeals to me. Keep up the good work ^-^

Back