• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^*[Anna's Art Gallery]*^

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    The beak could be done better. But other than that, wonderful work!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ah, the penguin is so cute. XD

I haven't had time to look through all 13 pages, but from what I see your art is really good~. With the line art as good as it is, it would be awesome if you had a digital art tablet. o_o So you could photoshop 'em.

Years
    [SunSet Clouds]
    ^*[Anna's Art Gallery]*^

SunSet Clouds made on ArtRage. I forgot how long it took. ^..^;;

Years
    ^*[Anna's Art Gallery]*^
    Sky Forme Shaymin, in the sky. Made on ArtRage. Name soon, since it has one of my colorful scars. Any pokemon I made with a colorful scar, is mine.

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Pretty nice looking! You have a very neat and painty style.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Spoiler:

Aww, I like Penguins. Adorable work. :D

Spoiler:

The color mixture in this one rules. And I also like thy skies during a sunset.

Spoiler:

Cool looking pic, Skymin rules.

Spoiler:

D: This is one of your best ones yet, awesome work here. \o/

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    The Emerald May made me throw up in my mouth, but then I saw more of your work and can say I'm very impressed!

You only use gimp?

If you can do this much with gimp, i'd love to see what you can do with a real program :D

I use gimp and photoshop, as I love different features of both (especially gimp's awesome CTRL+Z)

Last edited:
    Years
    The Emerald May made me throw up in my mouth, but then I saw more of your work and can say I'm very impressed!

You only use gimp?

If you can do this much with gimp, i'd love to see what you can do with a real program :D

I use gimp and photoshop, as I love different features of both (especially gimp's awesome CTRL+Z)

I use ArtRage, Paint, and GIMP. I don't like PS. v..v;

And thanks, I'll try to get a picture here.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    What, you can make these awesome drawings with the sucky Paint? That's awesome! O.O'

Back