• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*[Anna's Pixel work Gallery]*

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    This is work I'm not really that proud of, but still happy.

*[Anna's Pixel work Gallery]*

I reposed Treecko with Riolu. Has you can see this wasn't my greatest work. ^^;

@Amachi
    Thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in mind next time.

~A.R
    Umm....The treecko looks abit wierd and i think the shading on the tail looks abit wierd, but I think its a good try.

~Celebi

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    RomsMaster and Glacier, your comments do not meet the pixel art section requirements of constructive criticism. Posts in the future that don't adhere to the rule will lead to further action being taken.

Years
  • Hai Anna!

You've really improved your shading since I last saw. It's absolutely brilliant - the detail is marvolous. Those two Pokemorphs are lovely. I'd love to see more of your work.

Years
  • Hai Anna!

You've really improved your shading since I last saw. It's absolutely brilliant - the detail is marvolous. Those two Pokemorphs are lovely. I'd love to see more of your work.

Hi :D and Thanks. :)

I never thought I would ever imporve last time, but I guess I did. o_O Anyway you'll see more of my work soon. ^^ Really glad you enjoyed my work.

~A.R

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • ooooh I like this one, the colors are so much better and realistic and you've added more leaflike viens to the tail, absolutely wonderful two thumbs up!

Okami

Look! A Distraction!
    Years
  • Wow, those are really good. I've never seen an overshade before and I must say they are pretty cool, I'll try to do one some time. And good choice just mostly editing/overshading the DP sprites since they don't have a lot of shades to them. The only thing I find odd about the Leafeon, though, is the tail. Its shading looks a bit odd, maybe even camo. xD

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
  • Nice work, I really like how you use highlights. I always have trouble with that. Just remember that pokemon sprites have a colour limit of 16 colours, not that it really matters if you use more colours..

DrakO

<3 PT Lover
    Years
  • What a magnificent sprite, you've created there! The shaded Phanpy got coloured in such a way, that gives him a more natural aspect.

I just love your spriting technique, like I said before, it gives sprite a more natural colour.

Back