• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

annoying times...

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    post anything that annoyed you!

me, once I got frozen for 13 turns...

Palmer-Granate

The Champion Jester
    Years
    Alright, annoyed. Lemme take a deep breath... Yeeeaaaaahhh. Now, I gotta vent.

If you have fought me (those npcs know who they are) and you have succeeded multiple times with Sleep, Confusion, Burn, and to a lesser extent, Poison, then, you're on the list, as a generic 'spammer' and will be hurled insults by me. It was way worse back then, cuz I had a Color that demanded battery power and I had less of a concept of strategy, especially true when
    I started.

Hmm, just negative status effects. I thought there were more reasons to grudge the game, but turns out, it was my own lack of strategy.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    Accidentally mashing the A button, one too many times and having to deal with nurse joy again asking is she wants to heal my pokemon! ARGH

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I find it to be quite annoying when the game flashes your screen whenever your Pokémon are poisoned. When I was little, I was playing Pokémon Blue one day. I was trying to get through Viridian Forest in order to reach Pewter City. Suddenly, a wild Weedle started to attack me and hit my Squirtle with Poison Sting, which inflicted him with poison in an instant. When I ran away from Weedle, the screen started to jump. This made me think that my batteries are about to die, which caused me to replace them. But that didn't fix the problem at all, as the screen was still making that weird effect. I replaced the batteries yet again, but that didn't work either. I've ended up wasting about six to eight more batteries before I was finally able to figure out that this was part of a game, and not an issue related to battery. xD It was pretty frustrating, and my parents were very upset with me for throwing all those good batteries out in the trashcan.

Sirfetch’d

Well I often get annoyed at countless things while playing Pokemon because there is always "hax" or anything else that would cause a person an extreme amount of frustration. That is part of the game though and I guess makes it enjoyable in a way. However, I will share the most recent experience that I had with this. I was playing my X version about 20 minutes ago and I was searching for an Eevee. I really want to use Sylveon so this was very important to me. After about 30 minutes looking for one and only to run into Goletts and Sigilyphs, I finally found one! I sent out my Amaura and used Aurora Beam thinking that it would do around 50%. It was a critical hit and the Eevee fainted. I was so frustrated at the game when that happened because I knew that a new search was about to begin. Luckily I found an Eevee the very next encounter and caught it.

KirbyX

Veteran Pokemon Master
    Years
    I too dislike attacks that cause negative status effect like thunder wave, toxic, and especially will-o-wisp. I have to admit to using them though myself when forced too as a way of bringing balance back to the battle. Its such complete BS when used in combination with arena traps and forced switching, same with the combo of taunt and intimidate. The worst Hax I've ever seen was
    on N64 when the Gambler beat me three times by Horn Drill OHKO, with an accuracy of 9 hits in 12 attacks which is far above the 30% accuracy rating Horn Drill posses.

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
    I got paralyzed like 10 times and my Pokemon got killed.
    I was like "Seriously?!" and I think that trainer was cheating or something. lol

Years
    Whenever I fight Audinos for xp I always get the worts luck and my team gets swept by attract, double slap hitting 5 times everytime, and and secret power putting me to sleep constantly.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My biggest annoying moment was trainers calling you at random times talking about their Pokemon.

I regret getting Joey's number.

Back