• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Art Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Well, on the old Pokecommunity, i was head of art contests, and its my turn again! ^^ Anyway, I need Two Judges, First to people who ask, and i need someone to handle the awards cause i would like to enter.

Rules
    Judges can't enter
    1 POKEMON pic related to the topic may enter
    No inaprorpiate Pictures
    Bla-D-Bla

Topic
    Stuffed Animals! Plushies! G-I-Ash's and Misty Barbie! XDXD

Judge
    Head Judge- Igitica
    Moonlight

Due Date
    Well, Contest ends on November 18th, then i will send the contestents to the judges.

I donot judge, so don't blame meh ^^;

Have Fun and Good Luck.

Last edited:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    I'll be a judge if u like Atsuji. I can make awards too. I thinks its fair if I could as i'd want to enter otherwise and i've already won this time.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    It's not that's is a bad topic its just out of most of our leagues and for me it's cutesy. Only way I'd do this is to make a literal plush but no way am I gonna attempt that.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Noone at all ever said it had to be cute. It can be scary, like those little poples(well not that scary) but i mean a chargon plush would be cool, it dosent have to be detailed alot and just make it as seriously as a plush you would buy

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    It's still not possible, you have to soften something stupidly to make it a plush. RM did me a plush Chargon and it was just kawaii and nothing more. I'm not cut out to slap some poor sucker together and call it a plush without some shreadded plush deathness but that would seriously be cramping my violent, realistic style ye know?

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    that would seriously defeat my point and make me never want to draw again in fear of making everything a cute plushie thing oo; Should have seen that cat I made then you'd see why it's bugging me so much.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Ok this is a very different conest XD i been only gone like two day and all kinds of stuff has happen XD Ok i might as well judge too then

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Haruka said:
    I bet you 100 dollars that noone will enter the contest at all.

Okay. In that case, I'll enter. What's the big deal? Just throw in some stitches, and you've got yourself a plushie. You guys are being almost as whiney as the time we did the romance contest. e_e() Not to be rude, but seriously...()

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Can you blame us? Orange you know I can't stand cute and *shudders* that sort of thing as much as the next person does. The only way I might manage is a rabid Tyrannitar (Loof the chanlenge since I can't do them anyway xD) attacking a Ponyta. Plush form obviously but still .-.

No way plush Chargon since its downright scary oo;;

Also depends on what time I have, I need to get the anthro FD in modern done as soon as I possibly can mange.

ooo that reminds me need to do my Great Grandma's picture as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back