• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Art Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Please tell me that won't just be Pokemon, I really would want to enter my Modern anthro FD xD

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    well, this is one of my entries.
    hope you like it.
    -_-

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    THANKS i will do some more later because i im out of school for i month vacations!!

but i still have to go to work!

today is payday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ^_^

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    siulung said:
    THANKS i will do some more later because i im out of school for i month vacations!!

but i still have to go to work!

today is payday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ^_^
    ya can only enter one. Anyways, that piccy is super coote! Thats Perfect!

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    i really dont know how to do it bigger.

THANKS!!!!!!!!
    -_-

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Cute! I think that the entreis so far are great examples of the task provided. It'd be nice to see anyone elses attempts at this hard compo. Anything will do. It'd be nice to have more entries :) lol it is a challenging one ;)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I have drawn a plushie, but I still need to go to school to scan it. I'm just wondering whether it's worth entering, considering the quality of the entries already posted. I'm not a very good artist.

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
    Sandra's Chargon said:
    Is there some way you can blow it up? I'm finding it real hard to see >>
    ??
    You must be talking about the thumbnail. The way that v3 works is that once an attached image reaches a certain size, they save on bandwidth by making a small thumbnail picture... The real picture can be seen by clicking on the thumbnail, since it is also made into a link to the full-size picture. Hope that helps!

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    It was early in the morning when I typed that :3

As soon as I get this blasted Art Trade done I'll start mine.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I've drawn three. A Shroomish, a Vileplume (it's kind of a joke) and that guy in RS that looks like a pineapple (I can't remember the name, the Japanese name is something like Runpappa). Since it's only one entry, though, I think I'll put in Mr Mexican there (gotta get to school tomorrow and scan).

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    I've drawn three. A Shroomish, a Vileplume (it's kind of a joke) and that guy in RS that looks like a pineapple (I can't remember the name, the Japanese name is something like Runpappa). Since it's only one entry, though, I think I'll put in Mr Mexican there (gotta get to school tomorrow and scan).
    Oh wow that sounds great Amara! Don't be afriad to enter, your always in with a chance as longs as you do enter. If you don't you kinda lose your chance. I'm looking forward to seeing your entry.

P.S I guess you mean Ludicolo (Runpapa in JP) when you say pineapple thing ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back