• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Art Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    this sounds like an easy art theme...at least I can do a quick sketch of something like that...I hate working wth color unless I'm willing to really put my heart into it

[EDIT] I'm already done with my sketch of a mewtwo plushie...I will post it as soon as I can fix the computer that my scanner is plugged into...

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
    Well, I'll see what I can do... Last art contest flopped for me, since I ran into an emotional... speedbump (more like a 200-fot high wall) halfway through October, and I haven't been quite right since... I'm amazed at the power that a well written fanfiction now... Totally ruined my day... *curse my ease of mental visualization*

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    and a lot of us don't have that >.< Due to college deadlines being pushed forward by a very stupid board it's gonna be harder to attempt or if at all this. Still it's a little bit *twitch* beyond me.

I know you mean well but .....

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Haruka said:
    Because we cannot do the current theme you have picked?

Sorry for being rude, but 98% of the artists can't do that topic because... it's just too hard..
    Nothings Hard unless the artists makes it hard, and the only way to do that is being negative about something. And, Only like -counts- like 5 artists said they cant and 4 said they can.....

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    etsuji give us an example, draw something!

-_-

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Dont have time yet to draw it but an example would be:

A character huggling plushies.

Great Great plushes are at suta-raito.com

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    do we post our entrys here?
    or were,
    i think anibody can draw that. its easy!
    -_-

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    what about a contest every two days with different topic.
    that would bring allot of artist.

that could be a good idea because if someone cant do the topic, they just have to wait 2 days for the other one!

-_-

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Bad idea you mean. Come on think about it, a lot of work for everyone and totally defeats the point.

Don't double post either.

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    c'mon Sandra what do you want? draw or complain.
    i think that you are just not in a good mood!
    if you like to draw, you like to draw anithing!

and srry abot d-posting!
    -_-

Last edited:

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    I couldn't handle contest evrey todays. I'll stick with these chain contests.

The next contest will be easier too

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    If you know anything about drawing you know that is no where near true and you didn't even read what I said.

Good o.o I kinda doodled a Ponyta plush when I was getting bored today, wasn't much and it held my stupid idea about realism, not in realism plush sense as in realism oo;

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    jynx said:
    Where's the Halloween thingy then?
    Oh well, nevermind...
    Misty Barbie is such a good idea ^^

The Halloween Contest was over the 27th of Oct Jynx
    and i wish all of you the bestest luck in this contest and the next Contest will deff be alot easier

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Ha ha ha ha! *starts laughing....duh* He he he he he *starts snickering....yeah* Once again, my lame exuse comes into action, my old scanner is still not hooked up. I don't even know if it works anymore! *pats the scanner...hears a crash from inside*........well uh hehe, honestly I knew Orange*berry would be entering this contest. It seems so......fitting. Me on the other hand would enter something in this contest, but then I remember my scanner. *avoids patting it* So good luck to the uh.....few who are entering this contest although at this rate there might not even be a third place.

P.S. No scanners were injured during the writing of this post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back