• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another new style is in testing!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Kairi said:
    I don't think so. ._. Maybe change the blue just a bit, so they can be seen?

And I do hope the next one is up tonight~ =3
    Im working on it now, but it is a pain in the butt to get to work right for some reason >.<

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I like it. ^^ The color scheme is a bit too intense for me, but it is still cool. I can't think of any names right now though. XD

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    poketrainer2004 said:
    i call it ...uh...*looks pokemon up in pokedex*

Scizor's Last Stand!
    Think we could have a winner, I like that one

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hmmmmmm...looks pretty nifty. As for a name, maybe Sharp Dragon showdown? oO Sorry, I'll edit if I come up with anything better, but that's all I have for that particular skin as of the moment. ^^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    ashly138 said:
    Looks ok.
    But why dont you ppl full change all colors. I can help if you ppl want help. :)
    why dont us ppl full change all colors?
    what? that made no sence at all considering all the colors are changed.... and I dont need your help.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Well looks Great Vroad --- Name "Conco Blast"
    "Aggro's Return" "Blood Gush".SOmething with blood makes it good.
    And Hey The Green color doesnt make it look extremely good.Can you try to change it.Its too bright and contrasts it.Anyway This is just my opinion!

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hey The Green Is Cool!
    Hey AZSupraT If You Ever Had Time Could You Make A Layout For My Site?

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Oh, Nice work, I like it ^-^

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Edit the colors a bit. The name.... "Hero's Wing."

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    The green does not compliment any of the other colors. It make the whole layout bad. Also you need to change those buttons. They dont go with the layout good because it is on a dark background color. To replace the green try a maroon or a dark version of pale blue.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    amphros23 said:
    The green does not compliment any of the other colors. It make the whole layout bad. Also you need to change those buttons. They dont go with the layout good because it is on a dark background color. To replace the green try a maroon or a dark version of pale blue.
    IMO the green completed the layout and thats how it will stay. I wont change anything on this, and the green compliments the red, wait, actually all of the colors work very well together. so can everyone please drop the green thing, its not going to change, especially since I like it, and I could care less if I was the only one to use it ;)

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    I love the header! For me, it's the coolest looking out of all the layouts. Brownie points: Scizor is one of my favorite PKMN. :D

Lime-ish green with shades of blue & red? It honestly just doesn't look right. Since you insist on keeping the green, why not at least change it to a darker shade. =/

I hope my suggestion phases you. XP

Back