• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another new style is in testing!

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    Hmmm...
    How bout... Scizor's Fight?
    Battle Community
    Flying Rage
    Flying Rage: Scizor VS Charizard

Any of those good?

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Anyway~~So what's gonna be its name now!
    "Scizors Last Stand" sounds Great
    Here's a last Rec "Scizor's Rage"
    "Scizor's Flame"
    "Scizisaur's Attack"

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Okay, I changed the green to a bit darker color, happy? >.< lol

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Well the layout looks great AZ.

But just a few things. The color where the user names are maybe should be a different color (I love the color but here is my point). The Mod's user names and the Admin's user names you can't see. And for me my name hurts me eyes with the background (maybe it's just me). And some how the quick reply don't work on this layout (I don't know if it's just for FireFox or every browser). And the banner where it says PokeCommunity should be able to click it where it will take you to the main page.
    Other then that it's a great layout. And I love the top banner too.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Arcanine said:
    Well the layout looks great AZ.

But just a few things. The color where the user names are maybe should be a different color (I love the color but here is my point). The Mod's user names and the Admin's user names you can't see. And for me my name hurts me eyes with the background (maybe it's just me). And some how the quick reply don't work on this layout (I don't know if it's just for FireFox or every browser). And the banner where it says PokeCommunity should be able to click it where it will take you to the main page.
    Other then that it's a great layout. And I love the top banner too.
    Thanks arcy, I realize there is a problem with mods and admins names being visible, and I am currently messing around w/color ideas in photoshop

I'll make the banner clickable later today also when I get back from lunch. (cant believe I forgot that! >.<)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    *Double Post*

A couple things fixed/changed on the top, aswell as our new community site!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The green and black look much better, Casey. ^_^
    I'll still hold out for the button til I consider using it, though~

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    AZSupraT said:
    IMO the green completed the layout and thats how it will stay. I wont change anything on this, and the green compliments the red, wait, actually all of the colors work very well together. so can everyone please drop the green thing, its not going to change, especially since I like it, and I could care less if I was the only one to use it ;)
    Dont get your panties in a twist I was just stating my opinion. Is agaist the rules here now? It is your layout and you like it if you want but I was just telling you I dont like it and why I dont like it.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    No, its not againts the rules, so dont come back at me w/ your panties in a twist, You gave me your oppinion, so I gave you my oppinion on your oppinion.

If that made sense..

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I personally don't like the green, but it's okay. The red links for the "Previous Thraed | Next Thread" are kinda hard to read, eh.

The banner is awesome though. But it stretches my screen. ~_~

aRedMoon

Years
    I'm actually on 1024 x 768, but have the start bar on the right, which is why it does that.

Just kinda annoying. ~_~

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    oh, isnt that weird w/the start bar on the right? I used to have mine on top, but I cant stand anything but the bottom now >.<

aRedMoon

Years
    I've gotten pretty used to it, it's useful when you have a lot of convos open and you don't want the start bar to do that... thing where the little down arrow shows up.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I like it a lot! I discovered it a few days ago and I'm going to use it forever. =D

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    I agree, the green is weird...if you made it purple isntead, you could name it "A Ninja's Revenge" You see, Scizor is the ninja, and the Charizard suggests a burning desire...the purple would just add to the affect. But I like the idea of 'Ninja' since Scizor is on it.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Casey,

I absolutely love it, this is deffiantly my new set skin :)

Edit: Casey, like in View Forum Leaders, some names (like Admins) that are in blue you can't see (example PPNSteve) because it also is in blue, same goes with the Moderators.

Last edited:
    Back