• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anthony, the french rom-hacker

Years
    Hello, It's difficult to presented me because I'm french and bad in English! I understand just a little English and I would like translate hacking-rom software!

Thank to Scizz for Advance text and Avance Mart!

I'm doing 2 hacks roms but I have abandonated for one hack rom:
    In this hack rom, you can go to: Johto; Rhodes; Alroc; Keyna (Alroc and Keyna are the creation of Jirateam, my team when Jirachi260 is the boss xD ans Johto and Rhodes are the region of gold-silver and colosseum-XD)

This Version is a French "Rouge-feu" but i want do an english version with "Red-Fire"

Years
    Bonjour Anthony, nice to see you've finally posted a thread. ^^
    I've seen you a few times on the chat and you're a really nice person to talk to. :3

Good luck with your goals. And have fun posting around~ ;)

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Bonjour s'amuser bien ici dans la communauté !

Sorry, I was using a free translator so i'm sorry if it failed. Welcome, enjoy your stay!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    BONJOUR.
    Yeah, that's pretty much the only French I know. Or that I can at least spell. :x

Anywho, welcome to PC. Have fun, and don't worry if your English is a little off. We'll all understand. ^_^

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Bonjour, Anthony! Moi j'espère que oui démonstratif toi ne pas bouger voici de aussi. =P

In other words, enjoy your stay!

Yoshi_Master

Yoshi Pokémon
    Years
    Salut!
    Welcome to the Forums!
    Je parle francais aussi.
    J'espere que tu as un bon time around here.
    Je prend le classe de francais mais my French isn't that good yet because je ne suis pas en a high level.
    Anyways, enjoy your stay!

Back