• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any good GBA ROM Hacks that support battling and trading via bluetooth

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2018
    As the title says, i wanted to play some pokemon ROM Hacks with my friend using MyBoy! since we've finished all of the main series games for gba.
    I've tried out the Dark Rising series, but its extremely buggy and weird?
    Any good recomendations for Rom Hacks that support playing via bluetooth?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Pokemon Clover allows you to battle and trade after becoming champion.
    Pokemon Dragon Ball Z Team Training allows it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Pokemon Clover allows you to battle and trade after becoming champion.
    Pokemon Dragon Ball Z Team Training allows it.

Any hack which allows for trading will allow you to trade through Bluetooth if the emulator supports it.
    The emulator simply adapts the output to Bluetooth, there is no specific adaptations that a hack can make for this.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017

?Hola! No s? si est? permitido usar idioma espa?ol en este foro, pero este hack est? espec?ficamente dise?ado para jugar en interconexi?n.
    Hecho por m?, autor tambi?n de Pok?mon DarkBlue y Colaborador en Pok?mon Mitic Island.

wahackforo. com/t-50369/hack-completo-pokemon-esmeralda-edicion-cable-link

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
    Years
  • Let's see if I can translate it right...
    Hello! I don't know if it is allowed to use the Spanish language in this forum, but this hack is specifically designed to play on network.
    Made by me, author also of Pok?mon DarkBlue and collaborator on Pok?mon Mitic Island.

wahackforo.com/t-50369/hack-completo-pokemon-esmeralda-edicion-cable-link
    I couldn't exactly figure out the network part... does it mean that
    players can use the cable link multiplayer utilities through internet?

Back