• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Main Series Games You Haven't Played?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I totally missed all of Gen V actually. I've been playing Black on an emulator but I keep forgetting I have it and I only open it every few weeks. Shame, those games seem really good, but playing them on an emulator doesn't seem to hold my attention as much. Maybe one of these days I'll go see if I can find them in stores.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    There's a few I never playe, but I usually did play their counterparts.

The ones I never played are Silver, FireRed, Platinum, HeartGold, Black and Black 2.
    I did play roms of Silver and FireRed later though. And then found out pokemon have different sprites in Silver than in Gold.

I kinda wanna try Platinum though, since it's the only 3rd game I never played.

Back