• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any mental "abnormalities"?

Obito.

Uh huh
Years
  • Im sometimes really paranoid and jumpy and i have ADHD that is really really bad at the moment and just keeps getting worse and theres something else but im not gonna say cause its really embarissing and you'll all tease me etc

Last edited:

maxx unlimited

THIS IS SPAR-I mean, HOENN!!!
    Years
  • I'm currently taking 20mgs of Prozac for my depression! :D
    Yeah... ^^; I actually got taken away from my home once because my mom and I got into a huge argument, and I threatened to commit suicide. They got me a therapist and a psychologist, and more pills. LOLYAY :D

But recently I've become so much more anxious, and angry. I'm going to try working it out in psychotherapy, but if that doesn't work, I get MOAR PILLS!

Also, on a less depressing note, I don't know why, but I am socially inept. I have no idea what to say around people. I'm so bad. Rofl. I like hanging out with people, but I always feel awkward unless I'm hyped up on sugar.
    I also seem to have damaged that part of my brain that stops you before you say something stupid, your inhibitions. I will say really inappropriate things and not care what people say. I don't say mean things, just... things that make people feel awkward, I guess. Sometimes I do it just to bug certain friends, but sometimes I can't help it.

LOLWell, there's the gateway to my messed up mind :D

Oh my God, you take prozac?
    That's what I used to take, but then it just made me feel worse...
    Now I'm on zoloft (I think that's how you spell it).

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • My friends typically consider me 'very ADD,' yet when it comes to my family, I seem the most normal.

My dad's a friggin genius when it comes to... like... everything, and my mom's pretty much the same way, so I really have no choice when it comes to being able to learn / do things. Don't know if that's technically an 'abnormality,' but whatever.

Anyway, I do believe that I'm bipolar... not really much to explain about it any further.

Other than all that, I'm fairly normal, I guess.

Phixum

Little presence of insanity
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    I tend to "philosoph" a lot. For that reason, I also question myself on everything I do. I try to make my future step-by-step years before it happens. That sort of thing.

I don't believe that's abnormal. I think that's very smart and wise. I've just started doing that.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder.
    Or however you spell that. BDD.
    And depression.
    Andd... I like to hurt myself but I'm NOT emo or suicidal. xD; It used to be really bad... biting my wrists, cutting, and gagging.
    I'm doing better now though.
    Plus, I have some thing... I don't remember the name...
    You take conversations that you have had with someone and play them over and over and over and over and over again in your mind. You think about what you could've said different, how they would've reacted, etc.

I think I'm mentally ill in about 4 ways. \o/

Last edited:

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • I have sort of a "deja vu" thing going on.
    Sometimes, when I sleep, I get pictures of almost anything,
    sometimes, it's longer than one second, and continues for perhaps a few moments.

Then, at one point in time, It happens.
    and I see it exactly how I saw it sleeping.

It totally throws my focus off though, and makes me feel like i'm in some sort of confusion.

Ahh, I know what you mean. Several times in the last few years, I've dreamt of something totally random and then it actually happens; either exactly the way I dreamt it or pretty close. :\

Paranoia. Ah, paranoia. Someone is going to sneak into my apartment at midnight, shoot my parents in their sleep and bash my skull against the wall until I collapse then pop bullets straight through my brain. Someone is going to push me into the train tracks while I'm not looking and I'll either die by train accident or be electrocuted to death. I think you get the idea.

I kinda had/have the same problem. When I was younger and I saw something scary or something that could kill kill me, I couldn't stop thinking about it no matter how hard I tried!! Unless something completly distracted me.

You take conversations that you have had with someone and play them over and over and over and over and over again in your mind. You think about what you could've said different, how they would've reacted, etc.

Yeah, I do that too. Which is kinda dumb because it's not like I can change the past.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I don't believe in superstition. However, sometimes I picture people saying things, and things happening in my dreams that happens in real life. Haven't had one of those in awhile. XD

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • by abnormalty, i assume anything that you might consiter weird.

There is a word for this,
    but-
    I have sort of a "deja vu" thing going on.
    Sometimes, when I sleep, I get pictures of almost anything,
    sometimes, it's longer than one second, and continues for perhaps a few moments.

Then, at one point in time, It happens.
    and I see it exactly how I saw it sleeping.

It totally throws my focus off though, and makes me feel like i'm in some sort of confusion.

This is the same problem that I had. I used to think of something and that thing should get into my mind. And after sometime or days that thing should be real. That was kind of weird. This thing happened even with my brother.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    To everyone is this thread, ... Ritalin.

I'm paranoid, mishear just about everythingk, and have bad mem ... hey look a chicken! *Wanders off* *Comes back* What were we talking about?

Dusclord

Ganon killer
    Years
  • I've never fallen in love, laulz.

Anyway it's normal feeling you're different, 'cause you're most teenagers there and lots of teenager wonder if they are "normal" or not.

For dreaming and then have a feeling of déjà vu it's because you just don't dream it, but when you see it your brain mistakes and says "I've dreamt it", then because it's often things that don't matter in your life (for example seeing a red pich-up I don't know) doesn't correct this little error. It's the most rational explanation I can give for this.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    meh, does it say enough if I say that I have PDD-NOS? no? are you joking? you really want to know more? damn.

well, I'm heavily paranoid. well, that's what I think of myself, seeing as how alone I am. just 1 or 2 friends. and I'm also very antisocial, I seriously can't talk to someone in real life. I get somehow very shy at that moment, and mostly say very short things, mainly "yes" or "no". worst thing that I even get red sometimes, and then I get even more shy. on the internet on the other hand, I can speak freely about everything (like now), since I know that no one knows me and that I never will met him/her. and if we did, we would never know that we know each other.
    and I always either sleep (at day, litterally) or daydream. including at school. then I dream or think about everything, about the past, present and future. like I'm looking through time. weirdest thing is, even though I sleep or daydream, I seem to hear and memorize the important things around me. like at school, I don't hear what the teacher is telling the class when I sleep or daydream, but after the lesson, I can recall what the teacher told and teached us.
    the weirdest but best thing is that I don't have to learn much. I just have to read and learn everything a few times, then I memorize it forever. I can't tell them from scratch, like now, but as soon as I get a test, I can recall everything and get a high score. I don't want to sound like a genuis or something, but last year, I got through my secondary school exams with flying colors. and I haven't learned anything. I just sat down and waited for my exams, and I got through them easly. everyone says the exams are weird, but I find them easy.

oh, and the real paranoid part, I always have the feeling that there's someone or something close by. both when there's a lot people like in a busy street (and no, it's not the people I feel, but truly something else than those people) and when there's no one. I've learned to live with it, it's way too familiar now... like I know it for years....

Years
  • Where do I start...?
    -Paranoia. That feeling of something behind you, watching, waiting for you to let your guard down for just the second it would take to attack you...
    -Delusional parasitosis. Exactly what it says. Delusions of parasites crawling on or underneath your skin.
    -Depression. Used to self-mutilate. Have an x-shaped burn-scar on my hand because of it, along with miscellaneous cut- and eraser burn- scars
    -Low self-esteem. Nothing I do is ever good enough. Even for my family. ;w;
    -Antisocial. I hate people. People, in general, are dumb, conceited, and have a tendency to insult people for the stupidest things.
    -Dual-personality disorder. Well, kind of. Depends on what you believe in. My [ahem...children might be reading this] of a father decided to punch my mom in the stomach while she was eight months pregnant. Killed my twin sister. Now, I seem to hear her talking to me a lot.

Yeah...>>"

Years
  • I am paranoid, extremely biased and socially inept. That is about it. o.o

I have OCD in the sense where if I see that someone is wrong or I believe they are I have to correct them or I start to shake..o.o

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • -Dual-personality disorder. Well, kind of. Depends on what you believe in. My [ahem...children might be reading this] of a father decided to punch my mom in the stomach while she was eight months pregnant. Killed my twin sister. Now, I seem to hear her talking to me a lot.

That...is the saddest thing I have ever heard read in my life. How can someone do that??!!

Back