• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any one wanna play a story game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Blaziken charged up, preparing another attack... I could feel the darkness controlling my every move, yet I welcomed the feeling.. it allowed me to be confident, secure in my power.. I had never actually felt like that, even though i had acted like it...

Years
    "Crud" I muttered under my breath.. I brought out my Flygon, and used it to fly into the air, and took off... I landed in Lilycove, and had Flygon prepare for Fire Blast

Years
    with a flap of the wings, Flygon moved so that the fire blast would hit the department store. it'd take seveal attacks before this place was in ruins, but that was fine.. in moments, the department store collapsed, owned by fire...

Years
    I felt a wave of anger from the darkness, and I felt something fall off my arm.. I knew without looking that it was my gold bracelet.. oddly enough, even though it was one of my prize posessions, for some reason, I did not care...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back