• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any one wanna play a story game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
OOC: why do you think I picked evil? but you can be pairtally evil, and I can be partially good, because theoreticly, we've influenced each other, but we both are more of good/evil, respectivly

IC: i checked my trapinch's move list, saw it was good for such a low lvl, and had it join Teddiursa to protect us.

Years
OOC: no having a teddiursa of death yet. wait until later, after our first plot idea

IC: Trapinch got out of the way of the wild teddiursa, then prepared a Sand Tomb

Years
after the Slash was completed, trapinch let out it's sand tomb, circling the Poochyena with a twister of sand. "should we leave? I don't think he is going to follow us" I asked taddon in an extremly cold voice.

Years
name:Kirby
starter pokemon: squirtle (sp) *nickname squirt*
description:tall, manly, has a handsome face, with a gorgeous smile, some take me for a male model, as I wave my dirrty blonde hair at their wonderous eyes, and my New jeans and Calvein Klein Jeans T-shirt...
rival: Misty
rivals pokemon: Politoad
Good, but mean and nasty, only being good cuz the scientist and protectors of water pokes paid me big, which is why im rich and look soooo good... =)
I heard a huge commotion I ran towards there and after i finally saw the explosion was over, i saw a crazy looking wild teddiursa... my squirtle waves to it, and put on it's squirtle squad glasses, knowing it had authority and it was hot out neways... It showed off to teddiursa and began a new friendship...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"You guys!" Candy cried, stepping in the middle of the battle, ctutching her Azuril to her. "Quit fighting! There's no need to-" she started but was cut off. Chrissy had waked in. A look of pure hatred took over Candy's features as she stepped tword the figure. "Well, if it isn't Chrissy the Horrible. How have you been?"

--------------------------

Chrissy smiled, realizing her 1st mission was nearly complete. "Oh, I've been fine, and so has Jett. Oops, was I not sposed to mention your former boyfriend? Do the wounds still hurt? Do you still feel the rejection?" she laughed, knowing Candy's rage was buliding.

-------------------------------

Stepping out of the former battle, Candy cried, "AZURIL! HYDRO PUMP, NOW!" For being such a tiny Pokemon (and with the help of an Everstone) Azuril released a Hydro Pump, and blasted Chrissy and Seadra into the water.

-------------------------------

After falling into the water, Chrissy latched onto her Seadra, calling to the speeding boat, "THIS ISN'T OVER! I'LL BE BACK! YOU'LL SEE!"

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
Years
OOhh please excuse my sisters lauguage Teddiursa gave the squirtle its glasses back. Then I saw a rumble in the bushes I sent teddiursa out there to see. A scyther popped out and attack teddi. I muttered to eclipse this is my battle I want this pokemon.

Years
squritle said thank you, and told teddiursa that a hyperbeam would be good to use, it tossed it a tm (wonder what it is) *remember im rich so i can buy alot of tms*
SPARKS U HAVE AN ORCHESTRA U SHOULD GO NOW BTW

Years
my squirtle then found a mudkip, and since it knew i liked water/ground pokemon, esp starter pokemon as well it immediatly used a hydro-pump and knocked it out in 1 hit... I caught it with my net ball (like collesseum), and then hoped for a tododile...

Years
i sent out the fainted mukip but used a full revive on it and convinved it I was its new trainer. (im mean to ppl/pokemon I dont like/dont own,except misty we r jsut rivals, but not to pokemon i like/own)

*can we have only a max of 6 pokemon?*
My new mudkip told me of the recent attacks against pokemon, and I explained I would help... but I also said I needed a tododile... it said its old friend was a tododile, and since it didnt want to start its new journey with me w/o it said i can capture it, for the both of us... My squirtle smiled and said i should teach mudkip some of the best moves i just bought... i agreed and taught it surf, earthquake and hydropump, leaving mudkip choose its final move...

Years
Mudkip called out is friend tododile, and it said that it would be best if it joined us on our journey... it said yes but a battle first to see if im good enough... i said okay and has squirtle use blizzard on it... then hydropump.... it gave up before the attacks even hit it and with my skill i caught it with my other net ball before the attacks connected...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back