• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any one wanna play a story game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
OOC: *cough*be sure to make it fair for others remember your pokemon are not much higer than lvl 5*cough*

IC: I reached the outskirts of town, found some other pokemon, and began 2 on 2 battles

Years
i know they r thats why they r basic (i told you before... i had bought alot of tms, so i taught them to it, *doesnt matter wut lvl if u teach tms* *remember i did give u a hyper beam tm (for teddiursa or w/e poke u r gonna use it on)
IC: my new tododile was a not a fighter pokemon... but i knew with my training and its friend, along w/ squirtle and i it would be jsut fine...

Years
OOC: very true, but it affects the power of the move drasticly

IC: Chinchou and Trapinch fainted the opponents eisaly, and both leveled up, to lvl 7. neither learned anything, but that was okay

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Katsu checked that ShadowMoons was alright, asked him "You up for a swim," and dived in after hearing a bark of assent. The Trapinch girl would pay for interfering with the AutmnLeaf pack. After capturing an Absol, he tracked her to the edge of a town. Setting up camp a short distance away, he began his observations. Nothing would stop him.

Years
I know but since all were lvl 5, my pokemon would take huge damage since none were higher lvls...IC: to train my tododile i have my mudkip battle to strenthen its water and ice resistances... (since it was weaker b/c of it beign ground...) I taught my tododile icebeam, crunch, and hydropump, leaving the finalmove up to it...
the battle began.. tododile used hydropump, while mudkip countered with its own... squirtl and I awaited the results...

Years
"taddon" I hissed.. "we're being tracked.. got any bug moves on that scyther? we may have to battle again" My trapinch moved to a position next to me, and growled..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat went back to shore, and began looking for new Pokemon. After capturing a Dratini, Candy saw the wolf-like man from the boat. She softly called out "Hello? Uum, I saw you on the boat, but didn't catch your name?" She was tenative, and on gaurd, Azuril and Dratini at the ready.

Years
Trapinch and Chinchou battled a Horsea and a chickorita. Chinchou fainted the Horsea with Spark, while Trapinch used bite, flinching the chickorita. I then captured in in a Great Ball. "odd.. it knows vine whip.. a lot like that Pikachu-carrying twerp Ash's" I said

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
Years
Syther ran to me and said there were some pokemon trainers around that ridge. Then teddiursa started to worry and found a TM on the ground. I turned it on and looked it was earthquake I quickly put it on teddi and looked for some more TMs.

~Ozy~

Years
Not looking away from the two trainers, he said "I'm Katsuhiro Yamamoto. Call me Katsu, if you want." He had a guest, though, and couldn't bring himself to ignore her, even if she was human. The other two could wait. "Forgive me if I frightened you back on the boat" he said. "I was just concerned. Are you looking far a place to stay?"

Years
"we can get up on that ridge, then we can see what's going on, and be able to run if something bad happens" I said, glansing at a ridge near the guy with the poochyena. without another word, i scooped up trapinch, returned Chinchou to it's pokeball, and hopped up on the ridge and looked down.. "kay, now if anything happens, we either fight or run" I told taddon

~Ozy~

Years
Katsu's eyes shifted to the pair up on the ridge. He still didn't trust the woman, but..."I'm afraid thngs didn't get off to a good start between us!" he called, continuing "I'd like to make thigs up to you. What'd you say to dinner? The soup's almost done."

Years
OOC: sparks gave me permisson to control his charecter while he is gone

IC: "no thank you, but thanks anyway" Taddon said, covering my mouth with one hand, lest I comment with anger. I glared at Taddon for a moment, before i calmed down. "geez, what was that about? I wasn't going to say anything" I hissed.. "you were about to" Taddon said, before calling down "mind if we hang out though?"

Years
I put down the trapinch, and hopped down the ridge, landing safely on the ground, Taddon moments after me. Trapinch and teddiursa hopped off the ridge, and landed on our shoulders, respectivly. Taddon sat down near the poochyena trainer, while I just kept to the shadows... "really sorry we attacked you before, but in today's world you can never be certain who's going to try and kill you" Taddon said, while I silently nodded in agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back