• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any one wanna play a story game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    im changing evro to eevee.

looking out torward the vast sea i could see many types of pokemon. there were a few wailmer and some krabbys but i wasnt intrested in those. i was thinking about the eevee i had just caugt. i had never had my own pokemon before...i was so happy. i replayed the sences of eevee`s capture over and over in my head. "hey" i heard a trainer call behind me."you wanna battle?" i turned around. there was andrew, a guy who wasnt my favorite person in the world.
    "or do you not have a pokemon yet?!?" he sneered. that little ****!
    "of course i do!" i said my temper boiling "go eevee!!!" i said "go electrike!!!"
    so andrew has an electrike i thought well i`ll show him! "eevee use...uhhh...tackle!" "doge it" andrew said simply. the electrike jumped into the air high above eevee`s head. "use tackle" andrew said. no! t hit eevee! eevee struggled to get up."eevee try using...quick attack!" eevee ran full speed at electrike...BAM! it was a hit! electrike went flying through the air and landed in andrews arms.electrike wouldent move. i won!
    "haha" i said in andrews face. "i won!" andrew sulked away, not saying a word.
    i did it! i beat andrew! :)

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Katsu had gone off to train while the rabbit cooked. Absol made a good opponent for ShadowMoons, and the two were soon far stronger, not to mention a better team for two on two battles. Checking back at the campsite for the girl and to take a quick look at the rabbit, Katsu figured he had time for a quick trainer battle. He went into town and found an opponent. After the dissapointigly quick battle, Absol had learned Slash. As the three turned to go back to camp, ShadowMoons began glowing. He lengthend and grew bigger and became a Mightyena. Katsu ran over and hugged his old friend befor returning to camp, running for joy.

Years
    I found a peaceful area, next to a waterfall, and I let my pokemon out to train for defence. chinchou swam around in the water, and the rest rested under the waterfall, determined to bear the stress...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Candy sat at the camp, wondering where Katsu had gone. She patted ehr Azuril absentmindedliy. She was brought back to reality with a small "Dra!!" from her Dratini. She looked up to see Katsu doing a dance of joy and running back to camp.

Years
    I saw the man with the mightyena heading back to his camp.. I had a really good view, but from the ground, this area couldn't be seen... I didn't want anywhere near the man, and I was wondering how long it would take before he noticed Taddon and I were gone...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    "Hey" Katsu said offhandedly to the girl, continuing "I'm afraid I didn't catch your name. Soup? Meat?" he said, paffering a bowl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back