• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any one wanna play a story game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    my charmeleon charged at the lapras with the black body and sparkling green eyes. it went up to it and said if it wants to battle or just join?lapras understood its kindness and accepted that battle wouldnt be necessary... it decided to join me on my quest, and i captured it with a luxory ball, that sparkled as it was caught, just before the lapras sparkled its eyes... I sent it to the pc, and told nursejoy that it was mine... i explained healing wouldnt be necessary as it was fine... my goldbat commented at how its eyes were so sparkly to charmeleon and charmeleon said its tail was brighter... i laughed and said thank you for your assistance to them both...

Years
    I had golbat fly me to the pokemon center (not HM, jsut hold my arm and zoom me there) as i returned my charmeleon... when i got there i had nurse joy show me my new lapras. it was quite happy to see me and smiled... My other pokemon immediately popped out to greet it and all soon became fast friends... I knew my charmeleon had some sort of new rivalry but also showed great respect as before... i was impressed as lapras showed its ice beam, surf and body slam... it was pretty powerful... i had yet to wonder why its eyes shined so brightly, and wanted to see it happy again with its family that the other 2 trainers captured. i took it back to the cave and explained to all my pokemon that they can all go back to the place where i caught them and always become wild whenever they wanted and join me again whenever they wanted. i let my lapras, charmeleon, and golbat stay at the cave(s), and carried the rest with me. i also knew since i had still captured them, no1 else could, and they could still live wild... preventing any fututre captures, and a free life... my other pokemon waved goodbye and the 3 decided to live in the same cave... i knew they would return to me when they wanted, but knew even more that any pokemon's freedom was more important

Years
    i used my warturtle to surf; it quickly found the boat with the same 2 trainers that tried to capture the laprases. i saw the boy in the water and thought the girl tried to kill him so i offered a ride on my warturtle...

Years
    OOC: *falls off chair laughing*

IC: the fact I was still fighting a Sharbedo on my Lapras, ment that I was nowhere near the island.. my Eevee fainted the sharpedo, gained a few levels, and started glowing.. when the glow wore off (cause it is daytime now) it revealed an Espeon. "sweet! the perfect psy pokemon!" I said, hugging it, and getting hit with psybeam as a result

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back