• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Any pokemon you just can't get rid of on your team?

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I always have my starter pokemon with me cuase they are too voila! to leave alone :)

Years
    My starter, I always have it with me as it was with me from the very start of my journey, If not that I always try to have a Pikachu with me.

Years
    My teams are usually pretty diverse because I'll get bored playing with the same ones over and over...the exception is R/S/E because I almost always have Blaziken and Gardevoir on my team. Blaziken because it's one of the few Fighting-types that I like, and Gardevoir cause I need a Pokémon with potential on my team early on in the game.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Tropius--I never catch a flyer until I get Fly, so I have a gazillion Tropii migrated to DPPt from all of my RSE files-

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
    The 1# main Pokemon that I usually have in my part is Crobat. When Crobat was first introduce in Gold/Silver, I thought it was good. Then when Ruby/Sapphire came out, I some how love it so much that it became my favorite Pokemon with Cloyster.

Years
    Probably my starter. I rarely use the same team every time I restart the game. It gets boring if you used the same 4-6 Pokemon. :/

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Same with a bunch of people, i just use my starter pokemon most of the time. And maybe Hypno but that's about it.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    - Charizard
    - Pidgeot
    - Raichu / Jolteon
    - Lapras / Vaporeon
    - Aerodactyl
    - Clefable

Hooray, variety. :D

xxtailchu

Platypus
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    I always have to keep my starter pokemon first, and I never put it anywhere else. But a pokemon I always have in my party is Espeon! I love love love espeon.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    My starter (usually, with a few exceptions) and/or Pikachu. I still got my Surfing Pikachu.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I always have my starter, obviously. I also can't play without Zigazagoon!

SooHee

Lame Trainer
    Years
    like many other's have said. my starter pokemon xD
    he's normally the strongest on the team for the first half of all gym battles so yea (:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I always have my starter, Blaziken or Sceptile. Also, there's always Metagross who fills in for my lack of metal, pyschic, and ghost moves.

I would definitely have at least one dragon Pokémon in my party, most of the time are a Flygon or Salamence.

Back