• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Any Tips On Signature Making

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Hello everybody! I was wondering, does anyone have any tips, for a novice, to create a decent looking signature? Sadly, the best I was able to do was this:
logo.png

All suggestions are welcome, thank you!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
It also depends on what kind of signature you're looking for. While Johnny is right that a tag is different from what you're presenting, there's more than one way to tackle the problem. CSS can be a great way to implement a simple, concise design without the need for Photoshop (though, skill in CSS is important here too). It all depends on what you want! For me, I see the mock signature you made there easily built with coding, especially if you're going to have many changing pieces or a need to update it frequently (as one would with Nuzlocke challenges). That's something that can't be done as easily with a graphic piece.

Give what Johnny said a shot, learn some basics about graphic design if you want to go for the complete tag look. But don't forget about good old fashioned CSS either! Or hey, you can even use a combination of the two! Your options here are limitless. :)

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Thank you both! I appreciate the feedback! And though I already know how to program in CSS3, the CSS here is different than what I'm used to. Are there any tutorials to show me how on the web?

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
One more thing guys, Is there any way I can remove the scroll bar at the side of my signature? I see people with bigger ones than mine, or is that just one of the paid perks?

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
do you know about programs like photoshop?
if so, try out something free perhaps like gimp? :)
for photo editing
people use it a lot to make signatures​

Back