• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any...Twin siblings? o.0

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • Disided to ask this outta curiusity, I bet no one even THOUGHT of this as a thread idea, lol (playing MOTHER 3 help's, though. lol)...basicly...does anyone here have any twin siblings? If soo, are they the same gender as you, and, are they either identical or fracturnal (did I spell that right?)? Maybe even triplets?

Just curius.

Me; Although me and my 2-year-younger brother have always been VERY close as kids (espesally being homeschooled and all), no, we are not twins.

But we tend to relate to charictors that are twins in media sometimes...like Claus and Lucas (again, from MOTHER 3. those 2 are soo cool...) and the Little Twin Stars (Sanrio. don't bash?).....lol He even wanted me to dream last night that i'm Lucas and he's Claus....man he'll be disapointed when I tell him the truth that I wasn't able to dream that last night once he wake's up. D,: x.x;

Anyways...i'm curius what other people may post here.

~PikaJ^^

Years
  • Yeah, I don't think you'll get a huge response on this one. I mean like what percentage of people in the world are twins?

Anyway, yeah, I don't have a twin sibling. There are five sets of twins in my year level at school though - two are identical, one pair is fraternal but same gender and then the other two are fraternal but different gender.

Years
  • Even though twins run in my family (I have twin uncles and twin cousins) I have no twin and there are no twins in my immediate family.

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Ahh...no members with ACTUAL twins of their own...yet, anyways.

I'm freakin' lucky. Not only do I know Momo and Pimmy (2 geeky Pokémon/Hamtaro/Mario fans. Their twins, and, I believe they are identical ones, too...espesally because they seem to act sooo simular lol both are girls), another friend of mine has a Fraternal twin (both are male). But, also, IRL, a friend of mine I know--A grown woman who ALSO WATCHES POKEMON (she's cool, BTW^^)---She has...TRIPPLET sisters. I know. What is the chance of THAT?...and she told me about the fact she was a triplet, too, TODAY. Like right after I made this topic. Amazing, huh?

I do have online friends who don't know people with twins at all, though. Like one of you mensioned, twins are very, VERY rare...and tripplets? Even RARER....yeah...lol

PS; I read that FEmale Identical twins are more commen than males 0.o XD

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Nope but My friend is in a family with 3 pairs of twins - He's in a family with 9 kids with himself being a twin but his twin is a girl. His younger sisters are twins and his younger brothers are twin but his older 2 brothers and sister aren't twins. Apart from that I'm an only child

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Nope but My friend is in a family with 3 pairs of twins - He's in a family with 9 kids with himself being a twin but his twin is a girl. His younger sisters are twins and his younger brothers are twin but his older 2 brothers and sister aren't twins. Apart from that I'm an only child

Bwaa...some people have all the luck o_0; n.n; YOU LUCKY THING YOU. XD

I can't wait till some real twins post here now :/ :P ^^ (I KNOW YOUR AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE...lol)

~Jchu^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Being adopted and naturally curious about my parents, I dug through my mum's files one day and found out there is a person named Seth who is related to me and isn't my mom or dad, maybe we were twins separated at birth. @_@ I know lots of twins, though, none in my family but two of my closest friends are twin sisters.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Im not a twin. But my cousins on my moms side are twins. I do have some greatgreat aunts that where twins as well.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I don't. But oh I wish I did.

Twins are hot, I don't even care. Especially ones like Katie and Emily from Skins.
    The question was do you have twin siblings. If that was really your intended response, I'm going to give you some awkward silence, starting NOW.

Back