• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anybody LOOOOVE meganium?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm not a big fan of Meganium at all...it looks too cuddly of a fully evolved starter for my tastes

Years
    weak???!! haha mine is lvl 73 and is sick. even sicker is groudon and meganium in a double battle, solar beam and all the other attacks are sick. but i still prefer sceptile and groudon togehter.

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
    Years
    I actually quite like Meganium. I've found it's stats to be rather good in game, easily comparable to Venusaur. Not a bad Pokemon at all, really.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    No, sorry actualy I think its one of the ugliest pokemon
    but thats just my opinion so dont take it personaly =/

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    *shrug* I suppose I'm neutral...I don't care for Grass types since their highest-level attacks are so anticlimactic...especially Meganium...Solarbeam and Light Screen, big deal...I usually choose fire starters, I just love frying grass types since there are so many :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Sceptile makes grass Pok?mon proud though; it?s fast and can seed/sub. Plus it harbors one of the few decent grass moves?Leaf Blade.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Which happens to look very unimpressive on Colloseum. It's my favorite grass move, and it's powerful too. They should have given it a more impressive action.

I personally prefer fire types, but I really do like sceptile and venusaur as well. Meganium, I don't know. I never really did well with a meganium. Colloseum was hard to beat for me with meganium.

Years
    Hey, I love Meganium. they're cute, and pack a punch when raised right. just yesterday, my Meganium outsped an Electrode. I'm slowly becoming more and more scared of it...

P.S. Pogiforce, did you know Blaziken is glitched?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I've actually never used Sceptile...actually the only grass pokemon I ever used successfully was Tropius...the thing is, grass is rarely ever paired with anything other than poison, and when they're paired with other things, they usually loose most of their grass attacks, and some don't even learn any good grass attacks...Tropius was able to learn Fly, making him halfway useful...I also really liked magical leaf, that was a great new attack...I just hope the 4th gen has some good grass types ._.;;

Oh, and cute avatar Kairi ^^;; Sakura, right?

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I prefer Bayleef to Meganium because it looks rougher with that neat bite taken out of its leaf. I do like Meganium for I like sauropods, but it is too cuddly looking and I'm not a fan of slow, defensive Pokemon (same goes for Umbreon).

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I used to think it was ugly and dumb looking, but it's grown on me, I guess. I still prefer the pre-evos.

~Dazed and Confused Dude

falling up+
    Years
    Meganium is a walking plant of death. Have you not seen it's fight with bulbasaur in the episode "Tie one on"?! People who say its cute and cuddly should watch that crazy solarbeam display!

Chocobo

Beware My Choco-Fire!
    Years
    I Am A Fan Too!

He Is Moderate When Not Rasied With Special Care But When You Take The Time To Rasie Him Properly And Use Some Good Tm's On Him He Gets To Be Quite The PowerHouse Or Anoyyer(Depending On The Way You Rasie Him).

I Like Grass Types Because There Flexable If I Did Not Like Birds So Much Grass Would Probobly Be My Fave Type.

Back