• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Anyone got a pokemon to level 100?

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    lol i beat you deathunter :P

although ive been playing pokemon with level 100s since i was 6

Years
    o.0 was pokemon even out when you were six Eureka? Which is 10 years ago, and i have no recolation of pokemon even existing in North America at the time, and i was in grade 3 when pokemon first came out into North America, which was only 7 years ago, so :P

Wally4eva

Intermediate Webmaster
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    I have had a few lvl 100s, blaziken,kyrogue raquaza,groudon

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    I have a few Lv. 100 Pokemon
    Gold
    Typhlosion x2
    Lugia
    Shiny Gyarados
    Mewtwo
    Espeon
    Butterfree
    Charizard
    Tyranitar
    Poliwrath
    Magby

Sapphire
    Typhlosion x2
    Charizard x2
    Rayquaza
    Blaziken
    Suicune
    Jolteon
    Espeon
    Lugia
    Ho-Oh
    Armaldo

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
    Now I have about 40 of them...

some of the strongest :

Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Latias, Latios, Mewtwo, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Metagross, Salamence, Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Flygon, Alakazam, Gardevoir, Crobat (Shiny), Manectric (Shiny). and many others....
    All is in my PokemonRuby's Cartidge....

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
    Years
    Tan-taaa-na-naaa! Yesterday I trained my first Emerald lvl 100 pokemon! It was, at the same time, the first pokemon I bred with rather high stats (two flawless) and the first pokemon I EV-trained. And the pokemon is /drumbs and confettes/ Tyranitar! (Oh, and it's also the first Tyranitar I ever trained. ^o^ Can you believe I didn't know he was a rock-dark type? O.O I always figured he was rock-ground like larvitar ^.^' /ish ashamed of self/)

I mean, I know it's not such a big deal, but it is for me since I usually lack the concentraition to EV-train and I managed to do it this time. ^.^

(Who would've thought that Brick Break is such a nice move on ol' Tyrry O.O)

jumpinjonny

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I got like 100 by cloning

10 Latias's
    10 Blastoise's
    10 Tyranitar's
    10 Articuno's
    10 Moltres's
    10 Charizard's
    10 Rayquaza's
    10 Kyorgre's
    10 Groudon's
    10 Raikou's

Years
    My vaporion and my umbrion are at level 100 (I traded eggs over...) (It took me so many times to beat the elite 4), I was so happy, my Latitas is on level 95...

Years
    I have a Porygon2, Dragonite, and Jolteon at L100. The only time I'd raise something to L100 is if it's something quite important to me and trained right, as EVs effectively become 'permanent' at L100.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Heh, I have fourteen at Lv100: Metagross, Tyranitar, Starmie, Alakazam, Blaziken, Swampert, Snorlax, Heracross, Gardevoir, Steelix, Lanturn, Gengar, Tentacruel, and Charizard. ^_^

The Lucky Egg and their Traded Status helped out a lot. Some of Wallace's Pokemon dish out 5000+ Experience Points! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    I have 5 monsters that are level 100: Swampert, Rayquaza, Groudon, Alakazam, and Dusclops. It didn't take me too long because on my Groudon and Dusclops I used the rare candy cheat! :)

Back