• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Anyone got a pokemon to level 100?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    u cud try 2 find any other rare candies in bushes or something. i knnow for a fact that there is a hidden rare candy on route 120 after fortree city where u go up a small path near the parasol lady and press A on a bush at the end.
    Or you could simply battle wild Pokes while having Pokes in your party with the Pick Up Trait. After a few battles, check your party and see if they have picked anything up. If they have, there is a rare chance that it will be a Rare Candy. In Emerald, you won't see any RCs until the Pick Up Poke (i.e. Zigzagoon) is Lv41.

misty_fanboy

self proclaimed #1 misty fan
    Years
    I have a level 100 machamp...too bad firered doesn't applyI play it three times as much thus have more 100 lvl pokemon

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Today I got my 2nd one in Emerald. My level 100 Pokémon are:

- Swampert
    - Ludicolo

I said last time that I was working on Groudon, but at the moment I'm working on my Electrode. It already knows Mirror Coat ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2007
    I only got 1 lvl 100 and its

- Swampert

i have pokemon near 100 though :)

Mquaza

Master of Pokemon
    Years
    I've got 16 Pokemon on LV 100.

- Charizard
    - Blaziken
    - Blaziken
    - Umbreon
    - Rayquaza
    - Groudon
    - Ampharos
    - Gengar
    - Togetic
    - Kingdra
    - Arcanine
    - Aerodactyl
    - Sneasel
    - Flygon
    - Dragonite
    - Meganie

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
    Only 6.

- Charizard
    - Shiny Nidoqueen
    - Zangoose
    - Blaziken
    - Salamence
    - Tyranitar

I'll be training another Charizard and Tyranitar because my Charizard sucks, and Tyranitar, I need to do one with different EVs. Gotta keep up with the times.

Cinders

more smrt thn u
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2007
    Hmmph. I got a level 100 Rayquaua a few days ago. He's been soloing the E5 countless times to evolve others (with expshare) for nothing save a bigger pokedex. He's got a worthless moveset (Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam) but it absolutely shreds the weak five.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    I had a level 100 Sceptile I raised in Sapphire, but that pokemon got erased when the game was re-started to the beginning.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    I have a Blaziken, sceptile, and swampert at level 100 in emerald. Man did that take a long time to accomplish.

Years
    I have a close one in Sapphire, which is my only game from this generation, and the 2 others still in their 70's.

Blaziken level 96
    Kyogre level 73
    Xatu level 72

My brother on the other hand, since he has Emerald, and he plays it so much, has a whole team, and also some from a game he bought secondhand from a secondhand store, which I may go back to so I can complete the GSC Pokedex in my Silver, by buying Gold.

Emerald:
    Alakazam
    Torkoal
    Mighthyena
    Swampert
    Manetric
    Skarmory

Others(secondhand game; list may be inaccurate):
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquaza
    Latias