• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone here play any music instruments?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Well done, you are the first person not to include a poll on this subject. There are so many instruments that a poll is indeed lacking in use.

Anyways, I've regressed from acoustic guitar to playing nothing. I have not perseverence enough for such things.

Last edited:

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • I used to play the piano... not so much anymore, I just try to play RENT songs on it ^^; I don't really like it though, I wish I had learned guitar instead D: I want to go back in time and convince the 5 year-old me to take guitar lessons. :3

Also, I play my vocal chords :D Yes, they are an instrument xP

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I used to play cello in junior high but was no good at it. I used to fake like I was playing and never got caught.

Salamence!

^^^^Caramelldansen^^^^
    Years
  • Well, I play the acoustic guitar, keyboard, and Guitar Hero(Hard, Expert). I Played the trombone in school, never got the hang of it though.

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
    Years
  • faking play isn't really that bad.. I was in a concert once and got a bit nervous... :O forgot some parts of the song so i just fake-played.. :P

I like to sing too but my voice is pretty much breaking now so i can't sing high notes.. It's a pain.. :P

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I am in the choir.
    I used to play Keyboard, Trumpet, Recorder, Trombone.
    I want to play the Piano or something else. I think music is great for developing stuff..

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I started playing the piano when I was four, and although I don't do lessons anymore, I still play occasionally at home. When I was ten, I tried guitar lessons and decided not to continue with them because I didn't really like it all that much. I am currently taking vocal lessons (if that counts ._.), but I would love to try out synthesizers and keytars one day. <3

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
  • I play the recorder, flute and clarinet. I learnt clarinet in primary school because I was one of about 3 kids that pased this weird sound test we had to do. I've played the clarinet for longest but switched to the flute for about a year so that's where I learnt that, but then went back lol

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I use to play piano, but not anymore.

I play guitar, trumpet, drums, and triangle. XD

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
    Years
  • when i go into 5th year (Scottish.. being at school for 12 years) Im taking guitar... :P
    I'll stick with song writing, trumpet and keyboard for now.. :P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Guitar, I taught myself. It wasn't too hard. I played clarinet/sax in middle school but my parents made me quit because I didn't practice enough o.o

Back