• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Anyone still playing?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I still play HG/SS from time to time when I have a chance. I usually end up just catching a few Pokemon and rebattling the E4, nothing special. On the other hand, I've lost my DS card for Platinum. Platinum was my first Pokemon game so its pretty sad that I've lost it somewhere. :/

Emulators always work but its not the same thing so I don't play D/P/Pt anymore. Maybe I'll revisit them later but for now I'm good with HG/SS. :p

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'm still playing Diamond right now, and hoping that someday I can transfer the shinies over to B&W then X & Y. Could take a while.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm playing through a Kanto and Johto Pokemon only playthrough of Pokemon SoulSilver! Granted, I don't really like my team that much, but I'm determined to finish the game with these 6, even though it's taking me longer than usual

Back