• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyways or Anyway?

Which one?

• Total voters

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I tend to use "Anyway" whenever I feel the need to say that particular word. Usually, however, I like to use the phrases "Any who" or "None-the-less." I'm not quite certain as to why, but I just do not like using the term "Anyway." Perhaps because I feel I used it too much previously?
    (Small food for thought, I suppose.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I alternate between the two. Most of the time I'll stick to "anyway" but I'll end up saying "anyways" from time to time. Additionally, I'll use my favourite alternative, "Anyhoo..." XD;;

Years
    For some odd reason, I always use 'anyways' on both forums and online conversations, beats me why that's so, anyways, lol I just said anyways:D

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Usually anyways, because that usually comes to my head.

Anyways...

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I usually only type "anyway", I'll SAY "anyways", though. Also I use "anywho" which was totally snubbed in this here poll.

Back