• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apocalyptic Dawn V2: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    So I take it the Yanma only knows Tackle and Foresight, right? Also does it have Speed Boost or Compoundeyes?

Edit: Trainer Sprite in Sig is fairly close to Jay, except for the cape and hair.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    im not so good at RPing at any place so i've gotten banned from every place because i cant ever make a good long rp story so i am just deleteing my previous message

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Blasto King, your profile is way too short and you are not allowed to have any legendary Pokemon. Also, there are certain starters that you are to pick from. Please look through the actual RP thread for details. Declined.

PikaPikachu

Great White Whale
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    id like an encounter with someone rping in viridian. pm me to let me know if you wanna go with this

Years
  • Once everyone has reached Viridian, feel free to stay there as long as you like, but within the required 2-3 posts. I'm falling behind in my fic, so I need to catch up.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • Can I claim Groudon? Normally I would do this within my post, but I don't have enough time to write today :( so I just wanted to get mine while the good ones are still there!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    if they get legends i would like one to. just pick one of these for me.
    mewtwo
    regirock
    rayquaza
    entei

PikaPikachu

Great White Whale
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    can i get shaymin?

oh an also what would you like to do in our encounter in viridian

Status
    Not open for further replies.