• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apocalyptic Dawn V2: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Sorry for not posting in a long while, I was busy with other RPs and forgot about this one. If you will still have me, I would like to take the egg (I will catch up with the others in my next post).

Faeldrake

Werewolf
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2015
hi Kyuu!

A wounded houndour? Nice idea, I'll get the post up as soon as possible. But please please please please PLEASE don't bunny my character, why the heck would Connor want to go to Pewter? Makes no sense whatsoever. PLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE leave him alone D:

Faeldrake

Werewolf
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2015
Ok, just wanted that settled. I already thought of a reason he might want to go to Pewter afterall. I'm sorry but I'll probably not get the post done until after Xmas, my family takes Christmas pretty serious.

Years
I will not be able to make any posts until Tuesday next week, which is when the library opens again. As for you, Charzeon, you have successfully captured the male Nidoran.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • she/her/they/them
  • Home
  • Seen yesterday
Sergeant Shock, is it alright if my character travels with you for a while?

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • she/her/they/them
  • Home
  • Seen yesterday
Thanks! I'm looking forward to working with both of you. :D

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
Hey winter, my character is on route two if you would like to meet up with him.

[EDIT]
1000 VIEWS FOR THIS PAGE

Last edited:

Faeldrake

Werewolf
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2015
Sorry but my opst isnt gonna be up this week, hopefully by monday. I'm having writers block :D

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
Hey i am sorry to say im going to have to drop this rp :( I have taken on different Rp's at the moment and this one I've just lost intrest in. Again sorry!

Faeldrake

Werewolf
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2015
Ok, ok i changed it. happy now? Let's just be friends, but remember:

THE FAELDRAKE DOES NOT APPROVE

Greeez

Years
I'm sorry, Faeldrake. And now, a general question and an apology.

I feel like I'm letting you guys down by not having my post up today, but it's just that I haven't had much time to prepare. But that will change as of today. In me saying this, are you lot prepared to wait one more day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back