• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apocalyptic Dawn V2: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
    • Age 29
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Kyuu-chan's route 2 post is up.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Dude, I'm so sorry for having dissapeared from the face of the earth, I do that sometimes. I admit I kinda forgot about my posts for a few days and started writing it over, but as I reread your post I wondered if my char's still with you. Just for reference, I kinda know what's gonna happen anyways.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • WOOT! I finally get my dragon-breathing horsea!

my team consists of a water-breathing fire-type that has a Jolly personality, a blood-thirsty Naughty Dog, An Adamant poison-pin, and now... A disobediant(<spelled wrong?) mildly insane bipolar dragon-breathing Seahorse.

AWESOME!

Kyuu, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to place a note on the pokeball explaining why it was left there.

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    Name: Century

Appearance:
    Century is handsome in the way that could draw you in, for better or for worse. He stands in at 5'2", not extremely tall for his age, but not short either. He feels rather tall, even thought many people are a bit taller than him, but he doesn't mind. He has jet black hair, which smoothly comes over his left eye as all his hair that comes down onto his forehead is pushed to his left, creating a bit of a fringe effect. He has sharp blue eyes, which can seemingly see right through people who fake themselves, as Century has a bit of a knack for that. Underneath his right eye, a deep scar is embedded into the semi-tanned flesh of Century.

Judging by his average build, you would think he would be on a pokemon adventure, as his average build would make him seem like a good candidate for an adventure. However, his build is rarely seem, as Century is usually seen in a black leather jacket, with a right breast pocket. Underneath his jacket is a shirt of his choosing, usually something in white, so it makes his outfit look more co-ordinated. He usually carries a black backpack which is slung over both of his shoulders full of supplies and food for both him and his pokemon. Over his shirt, a silver chain is visible. A plastic pendant in the shape and color of a Boulder Badge hangs from it, something with some significant meaning to it to Century. On the inside left side of his coat are holsters for his pokeballs. His pants are usually always ripped acid washed blue jeans, with large tears in the knees and a small tear on the right hamstring. His pair of black sneakers finish his outfit, worn with time.

Personality:
    Century isn't one for too many words. He will certainly carry on a conversation, but he will never let on about himself without persuasion. He knows when enough is enough, and tries to stay away from talking about himself, as he doesn't want to be figured out. He goes under the moniker 'Century' to keep people from finding out about him. Whenever conversation drifts about him and his past, he will always steer it in another direction.

He is very caring for the ones he is close to, as he is quick to form emotional bonds with certain people that attempt to break the surface with him in the right way. He cares deeply for his pokemon, and tries his very hardest to keep them in tip top shape, priding in his care of his pokemon. If he had to, he would give his own food and starve if it meant that his pokemon would be happy and fed. In battle, Century uses strategy and tries not to be rash, planning out the best moves possible so the battle goes in his favor. He will also show mercy on his opponents, not wanting to damage his opponents pokemon, trying to be as caring as possible. His commands seem calm as a slight breeze on a sunny day, never straining too much, and when he's losing, he never lets it show. However, he can show some cockiness when the battle is going in his favor, but he tries not to rub it in. Century's favorite type of pokemon is rock type, as he grew up in Pewter City, before running away to Pallet Town.

History:
    Century was raised in Pewter City in the region of Kanto looking up to the local Gym Leader Brock, who was more or less his idol. Century was amazed with the way Brock would handle opponents with ease and show great pride in caring for his pokemon. A trait that Century wanted. However, he had no pokemon to do so with. Century was often seen at the gym, watching the gym battles against trainers who have travelled far and wide to challenge him. At age 14, Brock noticed him as a mainstay, and one day, offered to train Century. He was ecstatic. He went home to ask his parents if he could get trained by Brock, and they said no.

Century begged and begged and begged, but they wouldn't budge. This enraged Century, who wanted this opportunity so bad, but his parents said no because they thought pokemon 'promoted violence'. This angered Century so bad, he ran away. He managed to find his way back to Pallet Town, and saw that Professor Oak was giving out pokemon to new trainers and Century was willing to do anything to get a chance at becoming a professional pokemon trainer..

Pokémon:

Spr_4p_406.png

Name: Budew
    Level: 7
    Type: Grass/Poison
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Absorb, Growth, Sleep Powder

Spr_4d_263.png

Name: Zigzagoon
    Level: 3
    Type: Normal
    Ability: Pick Up