• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    I dunno, I'm not that far into Emerald (I'm currently trying to whizz through XD for Lugia). I still need to do Colosseum again (I'm going through this time to get Pokemon with good Natures/IVs, currently trying to snag a Bold Suicune).

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    BTW, I hate XD as a smilie. What person has a cross on their face?

Now, if you're talking smilies, :-D works a lot better. It actually looks like a face, for one.

[/minor rant]

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Howdy DCC.
    How's everyone? Meh..I managed to take some time to post here, and hopefully I won't become the most inactive member in this thread [well, almost] just because of the argument me and my mother had today >.<

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    _Huggle_Bunny_ said:
    Awwww,Did Ya Win Greta???

And Im Still Stalkin Ya.*shiffty eyez*
    ~Not really...I didn't win >.<
    And is that supposed to be great news now? oO;

I usually win arguments, but when it comes to an argument between me and my mom...owh, just forget about it.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I like proving teachers Wrong :P But once i did it, it was a very long arguement and i ended up with a after school detention for proving her wrong >:l

Edit: Hey everyone ! How are you all ?

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I got a pain in my foot >.< I got a level 7 in P.E Badminton today for my end of term assesement -Is Happyfied-

I can't even spell Assesement, Well, it doesn't look right to me.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Digital Mage said:
    I'm using a new theme. 'FG's "The Forgotten'. Only problem is now I can't see some peoples writing.

I use PokeGeneric. XD

Toothache said:
    BTW, I hate XD as a smilie. What person has a cross on their face?

Now, if you're talking smilies, :-D works a lot better. It actually looks like a face, for one.

[/minor rant]

I always use "XD" though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back