• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    *The Master* said:
    yay, school finished. I hate school ^.^

Lucky >.< I have to wait till Friday ! My sister finished school last Friday, now that's just plain Stupid.

I always use xD too, i've just used it too much to stop :P

Broken'

You're over-rated.
    Years
    Devastation. said:
    Lucky >.< I have to wait till Friday ! My sister finished school last Friday, now that's just plain Stupid.

I always use xD too, i've just used it too much to stop :P
    No, i meant its finally finished for today. xD
    and as you can see... i use =/, =3, XD, =D and o_0.
    lol, i use lot of them.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Nope :P I'm going out with loads of friends, then coming back to mine for a party, then out to the cinema, then back, Sleepover, next day, Thorpe park again ! :P

No, i meant its finally finished for today. xD
    and as you can see... i use =/, =3, XD, =D and o_0.
    lol, i use lot of them.

Oh right, when do you finish for easter holiday ?

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Devastation. said:
    Nope :P I'm going out with loads of friends, then coming back to mine for a party, then out to the cinema, then back, Sleepover, next day, Thorpe park again ! :P

Hehe, Sounds a fun weekend for you. XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Yup, I wanna go on Stealth again, it's a very short ride but i've noticed, when you reach the top it goes quite slow then you just shoot down again.

It's better because then on monday i can have a long sleep x]

Broken'

You're over-rated.
    Years
    Devastation. said:

Oh right, when do you finish for easter holiday ?
    Friday >.>
    I wish i finished last friday :P

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    *The Master* said:
    Friday >.>
    I wish i finished last friday :P

Same, I think we have half a day, and then at lunch we can go home.

Last year in July, there was a school trip to france for a week, It was probably the worst trip i had ever been to in my life, there were 5 of my friends in one room........ At the side of a blimmin Cupboard ! Every single day i Cried coz it was so Crap !
    And one day, me and my friends saw a ball, so they accidently kicked it into a pond so i had to get it. Anway, i got down there with a mobile phone and £25.00 in my pocket, i slipped into the pond, my mobile drowned and wouldn't work, and i dropped my £25.00 on the way, but it was on the grass luckily.

I'm not going this year, well i don't think my friends are either xD

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    *The Master* said:
    ugh, i don't feel good today either. Tuesdays suck :P
    ~They sure do ;O; But it's the same for Thursdays as well >.<
    Today we were doing some random exercises in Gym class, and during them my partner made me fall down accidently, and the back of head hurts like hell at the moment >.<

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Timetable for Tuesday:

Science

Modern languages/ French - The most himuliating lesson today about transport, we had to get up to do the helicopter thing in front of everyone from a different class, we had to wave our arm in the air and the other arm on our hip while circling it, That's why it's not good to sit in front of the class :(

*Break*

Geography

Math

*Lunch*

P.E

English

The worst lessons (Except P.E) Of the week ;[

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    Devastation. said:
    Timetable for Tuesday:

Science

Modern languages/ French - The most himuliating lesson today about transport, we had to get up to do the helicopter thing in front of everyone from a different class, we had to wave our arm in the air and the other arm on our hip while circling it, That's why it's not good to sit in front of the class :(

*Break*

Geography

Math

*Lunch*

P.E

English

You have an easier day compared to me.

Broken'

You're over-rated.
    Years
    Devastation. said:
    Timetable for Tuesday:

Science

*Break*

Geography

Math

*Lunch*

P.E

English

It's not the lessons that annoy me, it's just the day

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Fayt Leingod said:
    You have an easier day compared to me.

Hows your day then ^_- I think the best day of the week (Lessonwise) Is Monday, but the ultimate best day of the week...... Is Friday.

Teachers get on my nerves :(
    My science teacher gave me a really Crap report on friday when i have been doing very well :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back