• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Aquacorde Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defective

defectiveShrink
Years
  • Please excuse me if I end up bothering you in any way.

If possible, I'd like a CSS signature of this or this. Use whichever one. I'll leave the rest of the design up to you.

Sorry if this causes any inconveniences.

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
    Years
  • Hello~
    I'd like to request one of your avatars using this picture.
    if you could recolor the blue parts chocolate brown, and the tan parts milky white, that would be great. Also put my user name on it, which would be HotChocletyQuilava .
    Other than that, you can do whatever sort of background you think would fit.

Could you also do me a signature using this image recolored in the same way as the above, and this image using whatever background you used in the avatar, and with text on the signature reading "helo would u like some of this hot choclety milk ?" With all the words being black except for "hot" which I'd like to be red, and "choclety" which I'd like to be brown.

Thanks in advance~

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • OUT OF TOWN OUT OF STATE MOSTLY WORKING ON CELL PHONE INTERNET BUSY AF WILL BE BACK IN A WEEK? MAYBE? I WILL GET THESE DONE EVENTUALLY THANKS FOR WAITING GUYS ;___; not accepting any more requests until i get all these filled as well sorry to anyone who comes in after this post but i probably will be denying your request until i can get back caught up

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I'm going to change my request if that's alright (this one will be much easier, I promise :P). So, here are some images:
    Spoiler:

Now work your magic! Please keep the original size if you can.

I'll probably be asking for more requests like this in the future; just a heads up :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • The future of the Ghost-type Pokemon Fan Club (which doesn't even exist yet) is at stake!

Basically, I'd like to request a little theme image, or a "welcome sign" of sorts for the opening thread.

I'd like two of these guys on opposite sides of the title of the thread. And, I'd like the following text with dark purple font in this style:

Spooks and Ghouls
    Ghost-type Fan Club​
    Honey I literally just said I can't be accepting requests until I get home and subsequently caught up. Come back with that in like two weeks pls.

Take your time. It's no rush! Try not to stress yourself too much!
    ty bb ;w;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • *cracks knuckles* OKAY LET ME GET SOME THINGS DONE BEFORE A MONTH GOES BY JFC im sorry i suck ;n; also i like glowy effects today sorryyy i got stuck in that type of style rn

I love the softness of your newest Hoenn icons. The text on Wallace's is a little hard to read with the blur on it :X The people stocks are pretty nice too!

Stock: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110719005751/namco/images/1/17/SRTEFEXiaomu.png
    http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110804082224/villains/images/4/40/Saya_from_Namco_X_Capcom.jpg
    Size: 150 × 150 for both please!
    ty <3 i think on the wallace one i got caught between wanting something to put in the space and wanting text but i didnt really want readable text? idk

fornoibat01_zps6fb66652.png
    fornoibat02_zpsf035f319.png

Real stock! Nice! Those are my favorite out of your recent batch! They don't look fuzzy or out of focus. The light colors fit well!
    Image: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...humb/8/8f/LPT_Eclair.png/250px-LPT_Eclair.png http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...humb/8/88/DarkEclair.png/310px-DarkEclair.png
    130x130 for both. No rush, babe! Thanks!
    aw im glad you like those~ i actually really like working with real people stock tbh. probably because i've been working with anime-style stock for like ever haha

forshadowsneak03_zpsf04bef11.png
    forshadowsneak04_zps13c4dbf9.png

Shadow Sneak Sableye

Bright Beauty ♥
    Years
  • Ohhh~ thank you, thank you! I like the glow around her, actually. The coloring behind is there and isn't mucked up or foggy due to the glow. Again, I really appreciate you making them!

OSB

Smoke Out The Hate
    Years
  • I'm sorry if you can't work with this, I can't find an image I like but I'd like to ask if you could make a horizontal banner, as large as PC allows, with flames or a mushroom cloud, with music notes and text saying "OSB", and credit to you in the Bottom right corner, and a color scheme of purple, black, gray, and white

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2014
    I know that this may be against the PC rules or your rules... but I need an avatar and sig for a different site. And I'm probably not even gonna use it right away, so this is a bit of an unusual request.

Spoiler:

Again, this might be against some rules so feel free to ignore this request.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm sorry if you can't work with this, I can't find an image I like but I'd like to ask if you could make a horizontal banner, as large as PC allows, with flames or a mushroom cloud, with music notes and text saying "OSB", and credit to you in the Bottom right corner, and a color scheme of purple, black, gray, and white

I know that this may be against the PC rules or your rules... but I need an avatar and sig for a different site. And I'm probably not even gonna use it right away, so this is a bit of an unusual request.

Spoiler:

Again, this might be against some rules so feel free to ignore this request.
    I'm sorry but I am currently not accepting any requests. I was on multiple vacations for the last month and half or so and now have started both school and a new job. I am currently trying to find any time to complete the requests I have left from before I stopped accepting.

Also, DratiniOmega, I would need to know the particular website's signature size restrictions and parsing methods- not everywhere uses the same style as PC does in regards to coding. PC is especially weird and I'm used to that so. Keep in mind if you request from others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back