• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

***Aragornbird's Pixel Place***

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

Welcome to my Sprite Gallery!

Hello everyone! I have been doing some spriting and pixel art over the years and this gallery will display some of my works. Sometimes, I allow people to use these sprites in their avatars, sigs, ROM hacks, etc. All you have to do is ask!

Pokémon Fusions

All of the sprites below have been made from other Pokemon sprites and then recolored/changed to become something new.

Spoiler:

Click HERE to see more!

Scratch Sprites

All of the sprites below have been made completely from scratch.

Spoiler:

Click HERE to see more!

Other Sprites

This section is for sprites/pixel art that may or may not involve Pokémon games, but don't fit into any of the categories above. Some of them may be animated.

CookBot
    Spoiler:

Original Character for an Ace Attorney contest
    Spoiler:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    10/10, Those were Amazing : ) Sometimes i really do wish Nintendo would take a look at sprites like these :) Most of them are better than the current BW sprites :D

Years
    I was checking your sprites at Arkeis and these are truly gob-smacking. I can findy hardly any flaws in your work! You even managed to predict one of the Gen V Pokémon by having amn electric zebra - I find yours is better than Nintendo's!

Years
    You sure do a good job making the rest of us look like amateurs. Amazing.

Some of those fusions have 8 or more parts combined and they blend so well I have to assume you do a little scratch work to make them all fit together so nicely. Am I wrong?

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
    0.o.............. (5 minutes passed...)
    Amazing......
    I see that in ur website, you're really good at using computers to draw.
    I could hardly identify the fusions until I moused over :O
    All of them are good..... can't spot any errors....
    my fav would be:

This little guy looks more like Scott...
    I guess its his pokemon?
    I mean the prinplup's stomach looks like scott's, plus the sunglasses XD
    Anyways, this made me feel like making more pixel art.
    Do more and go for it!

Last edited:

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I love your Cookbot! :D
    I've been on your website and your Fusions look amazing; some of them even look like a totally new Pokemon all together.
    Your scratches are relaly good too, I especially like the Cobra with arms.
    Oh, and your retypes of Magmortar and Driftblim are really cute. :)

Keep up the good work!

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Oh wow! I didn't even know you pixelled.

These are such wonderful ideas and on top of that, executed so professionally! All that great work makes me want to sprite something myself X3 Squee! Aragorn sprite! |3

stickdynasty

Ruler of the Stick People
    Years
    These are INSANELY good, your fusions look so much like scratches and your cook bot is quite clever!

Years
    Oh hey, it's you! I've always been a big admirer of your pixelart (and I suppose your art in general, haha!), but I never had the chance to tell you. How do you come up with your ideas? Especially for those epic fusions; I can see the Pokemon that make them up, sort of, but they're so well-integrated that the sprite looks like one.

Um, keep it up! ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    That Ace Attorney character was your doing? Aragorn, I could say I love all the stuff you do.
    And the sprites are quite amazing.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Thanks Everyone!

My entry for Smogon's 11th Create-A-Pokemon Project just won the sprite poll:

Voodoom

More info on Voodoom HERE

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
    Aragorn, you truely are beast when it comes to spriting, and to be honest, i was rooting for you to win the Cap. And, while it may take a while, I aspire to be at your level or better. I'll be the next Spritekage, Believe it!

Xia

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    ok, first of what the hell is wrong with this!?....this topic doesn't even have 2 pages, blasphemy I say, cause you sir are the best spriter I've seen on this forum since I rejoined this forum.

How long have you been spriting anyway? I'd love to learn some more about your pixel art experience. I'm a veteran spriter myself you see....maybe i'm not very convinving, but still. I could do something to prove it though x3

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Not much to say accept that your work is of some of the highest caliber quality and professionalism that I know. You have great concepts and absolutely extraordinary skills.

To be honest, I have to try to find flaws in your sprites. When one has to look for them, that is how you know your work is great! Honestly though, what i came up with is more subjective preferences than spriting follies. So I won't even bother ^^

Still, your work is great. I do tire of the repetitive use of muscular arms and six packs... but that is your style, and like i said, that's only my preference lol... and though they are repetitive, they are executed excellently and look astounding on the sprites.

So, as you can probably gather, I nod in approval! lol... thanks for priviledging us with your works!

Keep Spriting!

Back