• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanine or Houndoom?

Dusty Dog

Pokemon Master
    Years
    if anyone doesn't say Arcanine they must be mad.
    That artwork is awesome, it's base stats are awesome, it's my fave pokemon in my opinion makes it awesomer, and it is the Awesomest of all awesome pokemon.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I have both, so... :\ (Houndoom on Platinum, Arcanine on XD)

I probably prefer Arcanine, just because it stands out more to me, in a cute way. :3 It looks fluffy, plus Growlithe is pretty cute. :D Though Houndoom looks pretty cool. :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Arcanine wins in my opinion. Houndoom scares me, it looks so bony D: But Arcanine looks soft and less murderous ;D

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hmm.
    Arcanine defiantly. Houndoom is cool, but Arcanine is one of my top ten favorites (:.

NeonJellytot

Kate the epicly awesome ;D
    Years
    Em.....Its difficult...em....

Houndoom. But my mind will change in about- No wait I changed my mind!! No I didnt I changed back!! No! Yes!! Eh..

Ill stick with Houndoom...I think

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    OMGGG... Houndoom. <333

They portrayed Houndoom amazingly as a dark-type dog-based Pokemon. It looks so effin' cool. D8

Tox

fight me
    Years
    I prefer Arcanine. It's so much cooler. I really like Houndoom too though. Karen in the Elite 4 has one that is hard to defeat.

Ayselipera

I like both, but I'm going to have to go with Houndoom.

Arcanine still has a special space in my heart though.

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
    THEY BOTH SUCK! GIMME VULPIX ANY DAY!!!!!

Actually, I'm not sure. I don't have a history with either of them...but I like Houndoom's design a bit better than Arcanine's...they both look amazing though!

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
    Windy. I'm partial to the original 151 I guess, but I don't like how Hellgar looks like a devil dog. I like him anyway, but I dislike some of his features.

Back