• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanine, use flamethrower!

Years
  • As the title says =p Drawn for a banner for Bolens' ROM hack here :https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=210651

Timepiece

Shoddy Engineer
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    I am struck with awe.

This brings back painful memories of Gary and the trouble that monster caused me.

It's a very emotional piece. A lot of energy in that expression.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I love the expression of your drawing. Very energetic and vibrant. Awesome work (b'.')b

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years
  • honestly, 100,000,000,000,000 time better then anything I could ever make and I make these things (not very well tho)

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    Looks very good, it brings realistic style into pokemon, making arcanine look even more deadly then it is, good work.

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
  • O_O OMG... he' going to eat me... ahhhggg!!!! *crunch* *rip* *tear* X__x

Anyway, nice drawing, I love it! It looks epic

Years
  • Thanks guys, and I use photoshop CS4 and an intuos 3 tablet

And I realize it doesn't really look like the official arcanine, but I was aiming for more realism ;)

Back