• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arceus is the ancestor of Mew?

The Ash-Ketchum

Ash-Ketchum
Years
interesting theory but you miss something about giratina it was created before any other pokemon was created by arceaus.And again you guys don`t know any thing about space and time because without time the fabric of the universe wont be able to gain motion and without space it would not even exist.so on time has its own roads and space another.so a pokemon or not it needs the main thing in life (air,space,time,food) so without arceus creating the universe mew would not even exist.And finally arceus is alpha not creator but a guide.Sent by the original creator who did not created pokemons but us.so for us humans arceus is a guide not god.But for pokemon it is a god.That why I think cyrus a new world because without dialga and palkia pokemons will be no more but us we still exist don`t we, on earth.

Last edited:

GhastlyGastly

Crazy Pokémon Lady
Years
interesting theory but you miss something about giratina it was created before any other pokemon was created by arceaus.And again you guys don`t know any thing about space and time because without time the fabric of the universe wont be able to gain motion and without space it would not even exist.so on time has its own roads and space another.so a pokemon or not it needs the main thing in life (air,space,time,food) so without arceus creating the universe mew would not even exist.And finally arceus is alpha not creator but a guide.Sent by the original creator who did not created pokemons but us.so for us humans arceus is a guide not god.But for pokemon it is a god.That why I think cyrus a new world because without dialga and palkia pokemons will be no more but us we still exist don`t we on earth.

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, sorry.... It sounds like you're suggesting some kind of creationism, but non-Arceus creationism; none of what you're saying sounds like it's supported by evidence. Although I admit I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, so I don't know, haha

The Ash-Ketchum

Ash-Ketchum
Years
If you want proof try living without eating nothing(even water)for as loang as mew lived(maybe 100 years).Ha now who is gonna laugh.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
If you want proof try living without eating nothing(even water)for as loang as mew lived(maybe 100 years).Ha now who is gonna laugh.

1)Since when was Giratina the first thing made by Arceus?
2) It's Pokémon. Perhaps Mew doesn't need air/water/space to live. Same goes for Arceus and the Creation trio. So what's your point?

GhastlyGastly

Crazy Pokémon Lady
Years

No canon source has discussed the lifespan of Mew, or whether Mew requires physical sustenance to survive. Every point you've made is completely unsupported, I'm sorry to say.

GhastlyGastly

Crazy Pokémon Lady
Years
The wiki makes for a good orientation to what's been presented by the canon literature. However, the canon story is based on a mythology, while here we are trying to infer, via logic, an origin story not based on mythology. Pokelogic is always fuzzy though, lol.

Well put :pink_nod: The fact that the canon seems to have mostly provided us with mythology is a trifle frustrating at times, particularly for a scientist, such as myself, haha :pink_laugh:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
The wiki makes for a good orientation to what's been presented by the canon literature. However, the canon story is based on a mythology, while here we are trying to infer, via logic, an origin story not based on mythology. Pokelogic is always fuzzy though, lol.

It's JUST up to you; I was just saying that was my so-called "belief" in the time frame and happenings.

And it's just a game to me and I don't see the need to care who gave birth to who or whether they are really god or not.

And it's hilarious to me how some people don't believe in deity in Pokemon but actually believe in fire-breathing dragons and the whole-new-Fairies.

Last edited:

GhastlyGastly

Crazy Pokémon Lady
Years
It's JUST up to you; I was just saying that was my so-called "belief" in the time frame and happenings.

And it's just a game to me and I don't see the need to care who gave birth to who or whether they are really god or not.

And it's hilarious to me how some people don't believe in deity in Pokemon but actually believe in fire-breathing dragons and the whole-new-Fairies.

Well, but then, "fire-breathing dragons" and "fairies" don't necessitate magic, do they? Unlike a deity, haha :pink_laugh:

Back