• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Arceus?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Where can ho-oh get Arceus in the north american versionn of pokemon Diamond??????
    I want it and when i get it, my team will be unstoppable!!!!!!!!
    1 Ho-oh
    2 Arceus
    3 Lugia
    4 Mewtwo
    5 Dailga
    6 Rayqueza

A party of legendaries... How original.

Ho-oh arabia

Yeah, i started the fire.
    Years
    hey Innagadadavida, isn't the point of CATCHING AND RAISING legendaries and then using them in your party? any way, thanks for the answer. Does anyone know of this event for the US and since i just bought ARDS today, could anyone tell me the encounter code for Arceus for the NA version of Daimond?
    Thanx in advance
    Ho-oh

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    hey Innagadadavida, isn't the point of CATCHING AND RAISING legendaries and then using them in your party?

I was just saying. Legendaries are BORING. Sure they're strong, but a party with average joe Pokemon that have been raised to be strong is much more original and respectable. Not to mention EVERYBODY has the Legendaries.

Years
    So, iv'e got to get arceus AND these plates? would anyone know which plate is the best?
    Thanx
    Ho-oh
    You don't need the plates, your Arceus will only be a normal type then^^
    But don't worry, they aren't hard to find. You can also get some of them in the underground.
    There are actually plates I've got twice because I found them there.

There is no best plate, every plate will change the type of it and which type fits best depends on the rest of your team and your strategy.

Ho-oh arabia

Yeah, i started the fire.
    Years
    Thanx. That answers question 1. how about question 2 pleaZZ?
    Arceus?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    There is no "best" plate for it as a plate only changes its type. It would also depend on the moveset you have as the plates would also give you STAB for specific attacks and increase them a further 10% in power.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I've never knew that they made a cheating device for the DS yet anyways, I know that if I get a Arceus I'll keep it with the 'ghost plate' and does anyone know the exact date you can get the ticket for Arceus?

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Where can ho-oh get Arceus in the north american versionn of pokemon Diamond??????
    I want it and when i get it, my team will be unstoppable!!!!!!!!
    1 Ho-oh
    2 Arceus
    3 Lugia
    4 Mewtwo
    5 Dailga
    6 Rayqueza

Battle me after you get that team, I guarantee you my team who is well thought out and NOT EV/Nature trained will beat you :)

Legendaries are technically strongest, unless you can actually manage to know what to do against them ^.~

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2007
    Exactly,it doesn't matter if it's a Kyogre against a Treeko it depends on how you use them.Now Arceus is a very strong pokemon and will be a valuable asset to my team when I get it,but it's not invincible.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    I think anyone who has to use more than one legendary in a battle team is too dependent on power handed to them; too lazy to train non-legendaries well enough to defeat whatever they face. I have a team made entirely of non-legendaries in Emerald that has devastated entire legendary teams of several friends of mine. I do plan to use one legendary, but it's not one of the many hulking 00ber sweepers everyone uses, it's Darkrai, who just happens to be a master of sleep techs.

So... yeah. I'll catch Arceus, but I'll carve up my DS before I use it in a real, competitive battle.

Back