• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    i have i really annoying problem. i give a script offset to a s tile in advance map which is a simple setflag script. when i run the rom with vba and step on the s tile and the game freezes. i tryed it on another emulator and it doesnt freeze. I have been hacking for almost 1 year now and this is the first time its happened.

hope somebody can help me with this.
    thanks in advance
    link

Could you show the script please?
    Maybe there's a problem in the script.

~C3LEBI

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    When I use advance map, after editing some of the tiles and inserting them, all the grass and trees change to a lime-greenish color... how can I prevent this from happening?

Last edited:

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
  • This is probably an easy question, in advance map can two people have the same
    Person ID? (not the person event number)
    Ex. I give two people the Person ID's 0500 so that I can make them disappear later.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2008
    Hello,
    Can someone give me a program to change the pokemon sprites please?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    check this

erorscreenkt3.png

how can i fix it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2008
    Can someone make me an unzl gba compatible image with this?

http: //img85.imageshack.us/img85/636/935ze1.png

Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Can someone make me an unzl gba compatible image with this?

http: //img85.imageshack.us/img85/636/935ze1.png

Thank you.

The image you gave does not work. Try using the website Photobucket. Save your picture as PNG file, load it up, copy the image code onto a post and then we can see it!

check this

erorscreenkt3.png

how can i fix it.

This can be quite easily fixed. To my knoledge, I would use Advanced Map, replace the half tree tiles with grass tiles and the gmae should work perfectly. Hope this helped.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    now its not because those tiles arent in advanced map seeable and editable its a weird thing that showed up.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Can anyone tell me how to edit the pokedex numbers for the empty slots with hex?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    In advance map when I try to save a tileset with palette 0 it gives me the following error message, "Export of this palette is not possible, there are multiple entries of the same color in the pallete" what should I do?

Years
  • Pls help me.. pls.. pls..
    When i open poket script,It say File not Found or user cancel.
    What thing i missed?I have the poket script,pkmn adv.
    ZZZ..

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • Right... Does anyone know if it is possible to repoint PokeDex data in the Advance Gen? Because it skips the "??" Pokemon, and for an addition to PEP, I want to add PokeDex Editing. :) Any help is welcome.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2008
    http: //i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/Zzzzz91/935ze1.png

Nothing about my image?

Another question:How to put a lvl.40 red (shiny) Gyarados instead of the lvl.70 Mewtwo in the Cerulean Cave?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back