• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overdrive64

Deluxe Trainer Extraordinare
Years
  • how would one go about changing a battle with a certain to trainer to the rules used in trainer tower i.e. all of their pokemon will be the same level as your highest?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    can anyone show me to a tile molester tutorial? i searched a bit but im not seeing much of use.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • After replacing the player and rival sprite in my hack, everything went fine. Then when I loaded my rom and played through the oak intro, I noticed that in the naming part of the rival, his sprite isn't replaced, yet the player's is. How should I fix this? Should I go through it with tile molester and change it up to put it back to how i want it to be?

wizard...

Zombie Trainer
    Years
    • WA
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    I've searched the forum here thoroughly for a few certain things that I couldn't find.

I'm going to list a few things to see if you can help me. (I've searched the forum already)

This is all for Pokemon Blue...

1. At the title screen it says blue version. Where do I find this? I've searched for it with my hexhacker(table included) and with the tile editor.

2. I need map editor and pokemap is not cutting it. FOUND BLUE MAP!

3. The magicarp you buy, I want to make it stronger, so I need to make a new pkmn file I guess.

4. I want to make all of the pokemon available in the game.

5. Are there any official table files for blue?

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Can somebody please reply?I need both badly.PokeEditpro's quite buggy.

There is an Item Editor somewhere (search for it), and as for the tool, YAPE can, but you need to delete other pokemons moves for free space. Most evols in Pokemon have the same move listed twice sometimes, so delete some of them for more moves.

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
    Years
  • Ok, question, how do I give a Zangoose the cry of a Mew in Fire Red? *Zangoose is changed to Mew in everything but cry*

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Ok, question, how do I give a Zangoose the cry of a Mew in Fire Red? *Zangoose is changed to Mew in everything but cry*

Well, you can hex edit it, but I think there's a tool in the Toolbox section where you can reorder the PKMN in the pokedex... With that tool, you could just simply swap Mew and Zangoose's places...

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
    Years
  • Well, you can hex edit it, but I think there's a tool in the Toolbox section where you can reorder the PKMN in the pokedex... With that tool, you could just simply swap Mew and Zangoose's places...

I've used a Pokedex editor but Zangoose's cry is still on the new Mew. How do I hex edit the cry?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2009
    Hey all,

Can anyone tell me the location, in RAM, of the Pokedex Seen/Caught data in the European version of Pokemon Emerald, and/or how the data is stored (ie the same bitfield structure as G/S/C, different, etc) ?

Thanks, Aero.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Actually, you can. I think the Start Map Editor can, but I dunno where to find it. I think it is one of HackMews tools, but I'm not sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back