• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are Most Of Your Friends Guys Or Girls?

Are most of your friends guys or girls?

• Girls

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Guys

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • Equal Amount of Males and Females

Votes: 18 26.9%

• Total voters

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Honestly, are most of your friends male or female?

Most of my friends are guys. God I love guys; I love hanging out with them. They're so much more fun than other girls. My guyfriends are so funny and so fun to hang with; god I love them!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Most of my friends are guys. I only have about two friends that are girls.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Most of my friends are guys, I would say about 1/3 of mine are girls.

Years
    In real life, it's girls, because I'm not social and I live in an all-girls dorm. I just haven't gotten out enough to get to know guys around here, and there's no time to socialize during class, and I have to leave my classes right afterwards, so I can socialize afterwards. It's kind of a shame.

On the Internet, I'd say it's about even. But I don't think you guys care. XD

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    My best friend is a girl and I get asked if she's my girlfriend all the time. I'll go "Well, you see..." and then she'll burst out "He's gay so he can't have a girlfriend." I love her to death. But I'd say the majority of my friends are girls, but I have plenty of guy friends.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Oof. Well, Call me odd if you like but somehow I have more female friends than male friends. Both online and offline.
    It's not that I have trouble with making guy friends to be honest. The girls sorta gravitate to me. I guess it's 'cuz I'm a nice guy. I really dont know. XP

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    I'd say the amount is about equal. There are more girls online, but in reality, I have lots of friends of both genders. It's nice. <3

Ha ha, the poll says I'm the first to vote that. X3

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Girls, definitely. I mean, two of the people I hang out with are guys. And I'd say yeah, my best friend is a girl.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Online, I guess it's about even-ish. In real life, though, most of my friends are girls. I do have guy friends, but my closest friends are girls.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Online, most of my friends (close friends, anyway), are male. Offline, female, although I tend to get along much better with the male friends. :| I'm kind of a tomboy at heart, so I don't find it hard to see why the results are this way. :B

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I'd say: Equal Amount of Males and Females

I hang out with guys. However, on MSN and all that, I talk with girls. So I say that's quite equal. Even though I don't have a lot of friends. --;

Rosefrost

Alright, who put that there?!
    Years
    Honestly, are most of your friends male or female?

Most of my friends are guys. God I love guys; I love hanging out with them. They're so much more fun than other girls. My guyfriends are so funny and so fun to hang with; god I love them!
    I've had more guy friends than girl friends. Guys are just more fun to hang out with; most girls I know are soooooo into clothes, shoes, makeup, gossiping, that kind of stuff, and would much rather go out with a boy than just hang out and have fun. 9_9 Where as most boys I've known are into video games, sports, technology, scary-action movies, etc...you know, fun things. ^_^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Guys, of course. Since I'm also one of them and it's easier to talk about a whole lot of stuff between ourselves (it's really hard, at least to me, to find a topic to talk with a girl, specially when I'm not that "talkative")

Back