• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are Most Of Your Friends Guys Or Girls?

Are most of your friends guys or girls?

• Girls

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Guys

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • Equal Amount of Males and Females

Votes: 18 26.9%

• Total voters

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Hmm, I think I have More friends that are guys, IRL or Not...i dunno, Girls are fun to hang out too...but mostly you can't relate to majority of everything they know

Years
    my BFF is a girl, but its so sad. im a girl, and lyke, all of my friends both online and offline (mainly online) r guys. i mean, look at my friends list and relize that i have lost my ability 2 make friends w/ my own gender. WTF? O_o

Years
    I voted girls but I meant to vote guys. I have more guy friends because I friends with almost everyone on the football team. I think I have about 7 friends who are girls and one girlfriend.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I definitely have more girl friends then guy friends. I don't have many friends in general. Online, I have more guy friends. IRL, I have more girl friends ^.^ That's just the way it goes oddly. xD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Guys. When I was younger, I had more girls as friends, but as I have been growning, I have been getting more male friends.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Most of my friends are boys because all the girls in my school are well... difficult to get along with. And boys are funner to be around, unless the girl is just as fun as a boy XD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Offline, I have waay more girl friends, just because I'm a huge girly girl and I find other girls easier to relate to. I do have guy friends though, just not as much.

Online however, it's reversed. I have a ton of guy friends and like a few girl friends XD

Last edited:

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Boys online. Most of the girls I know are pretty annoying. -_-

For in real life, though, it's more girls than guys. XP

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I voted for the equal amount. In real life, I find it easier to get along with the males. Probably because I'm more of a tomboy, and find it easier to relate to the guys than with the "we love going to the mall!" girls.

On the Internet, however, I have mostly female friends. I have no idea how that worked out. It just happened like so.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    At school, all my good friends are guys. XD
    Online, have an equal amount I guess, desu.

Although my three bffs are girls. =)

Last edited:

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I have a few guy friends that I'm really close to, but far more girl friends.
    I can talk to them easier, and they're more understanding mostly. :]
    Though most of my guy friends are queer like me anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I`m mostly friends with girls, but too be honest, I do have some male friends too... that I get a long with. =x

Back