• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are there any other Pokémon living in space besides Deoxys?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2016
    Good day very one!

Has any watch Pokémon Destiny Deoxys the movie?

It actually a really good, I wonder if there is any other Pokemon in space..

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • That particular movie was one of my favorites. It was when I really stopped watching Pokemon constantly; and I regret doing so because I have so much to catch up on but it's also just a really great movie all around.

Years
  • Just to clarify, we already have a favorite Pokémon movie thread here.

This thread seems to be asking whether you think there are any other Pokémon living in space, which isn't specific to the anime series. I'll move it over to Pokémon General.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Whenever I think of pokemon from space I always think of Clefairy and Clefable which are said to originate from the Moon. Elgyem and Beheeyem are obviously aliens from another planet. The last two families that have been implied to be capable of living in space but not originating from space would be, Solosis, Duosion, and Reuniculus, as well as the Porygon family.
    Last but not least with generation seven's new reveals, Minior would probably be a pokemon that originated from space since it is an animated meteor.

I actually don't watch the anime or the movies, so I can't really explain any lore behind what those would say about any particular pokemon, but there are definitely pokemon that have lore about surviving in space based on the games.

Years
  • There's the whole Clefairy thing about them being from space and Elgyem and Beheeyem are confirmed to be extraterrestrial. Minior is almost certainly from space too and I'm sure that Game Freak will base Pokemon on things in space in the future as well.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I was always under the impression that Porygon was an artifically made Pokemon? o.o

"The last two families that have been implied to be capable of living in space but not originating from space would be, Solosis, Duosion, and Reuniculus, as well as the Porygon family."

Yes you are correct they were artificially made, the Porygon family was artificially designed to be capable of traveling into various dimensions as well as space travel.

Y's Pokedex entry for Porygon 2: "With planetary development software installed, it became capable of working in space"

Last edited:

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Okay, I think I misunderstood a bit; I interpreted the topic to mean Pokemon that actually originated in space and not Pokemon that can actually survive in space.

No big deal, I was just trying to cover all pokemon relating to space in some fashion considering there are so few of them.

Back